Just got home from the hospital its 11:45..

Started by Dave, June 03, 2007, 12:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well This sucks more.. I cant get the bike in till the 25th of june for the estimate at 2pm.. Time off work again. So just like i figured i prolly wont have a bike this summer. Insurance told me i have a clause in the policy and if they total it the will buy me the same model in a new bike and pay up to 110% of the origional cost but they wont pay for me to go to an ultra glide. Sounds good to me if i wanted an ultra glide id have bought one.. Other than that im sore... real sore and im already missing my bike. Oh ya they wont cover my over 400.00 prescription sun glasses ? I need glasses to see? we will work on that.. and no medical coverage but i have Mcare thru work so i should be good.
Dave

enjenjo

Dave, if you need me to, I can take the bike in for the estimate. I can tell them how lucky you were, being falling down drunk, and coked up.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ohio Blue Tip

Wow. glad you two are OK.
I'll give ya $10 for that old bike!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Dave, if you need me to, I can take the bike in for the estimate. I can tell them how lucky you were, being falling down drunk, and coked up.

I love U Frank.......
Dave

Roadstar

Sure gald you and Sue are ok, I know how fast someting like that can happen, you were lucky.

You  just might have to go out and buy someting done to play with this summer,

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"Dave, if you need me to, I can take the bike in for the estimate. I can tell them how lucky you were, being falling down drunk, and coked up.

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quit it vance dont egg him on..  :cry: I called my adjuster back cause i had an idea and I forgot about my buddy that own an independant bike shop here in town where i work. Yup they would love to do it and it can stay there for the insurance company to take pics too.
Dave

phat rat

Hey Dave it was suggested over on another board that I could go through Milwaukee on the way back from my western trip and pick up a new Harley for someone that lived fairly close to me. :wink:  Think that might have been you? :?   I'll wait for the cash until Sun. :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"Hey Dave it was suggested over on another board that I could go through Milwaukee on the way back from my western trip and pick up a new Harley for someone that lived fairly close to me. :wink:  Think that might have been you? :?   I'll wait for the cash until Sun. :lol:

Funny but i really am considering a replacement till mine gets fixed. If i could find someone needing quick cash id buy one. I just need the real good deal so i can sell it when mine is done.
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! * dave, I haven't been on for 5-6 days and I come in and see a post where you mentioned road rash, so I started digging around and MAN!!!!!   :shock:

I, like everyone else am glad you guys weren't hurt any worse than you were. Hope your feeling better now.

Gee sure didn't want to see this right now, all these yrs rob has been * about no bike, I finally decide to surprise him (even though I am scarred to death) and this happens to you :(
now I'm not sure i can get back on :(  and he wants to go to a friends tonight on the bike.

I'm so glad your both ok!!!!!!!

Debb

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! * dave, I haven't been on for 5-6 days and I come in and see a post where you mentioned road rash, so I started digging around and MAN!!!!!   :shock:

I, like everyone else am glad you guys weren't hurt any worse than you were. Hope your feeling better now.

Gee sure didn't want to see this right now, all these yrs rob has been * about no bike, I finally decide to surprise him (even though I am scarred to death) and this happens to you :(
now I'm not sure i can get back on :(  and he wants to go to a friends tonight on the bike.

I'm so glad your both ok!!!!!!!

Debb

Hey Debb.. While were waiting for the bambulance and checking my blood flow :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I asked sue if she would ever ride with me again and she gave me a kiss... Were not giving up.. Go ride but tell Rob to be safe. Ya never know and Sue knows it wanst my fault.. Ive ridin a lot in the rain and other weather but i got bit this time and it happens. No ones fault...
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

enjenjo

Quoteand she gave me a kiss

Spitting in your face is not a kiss Dave. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"If i could find someone needing quick cash id buy one. I just need the real good deal so i can sell it when mine is done.
Dave
I have a friend in Indiana with a 2004 Super Glide for sale. I believe the asking price was (big WAS) $11,200.00. It has 7,800 miles on it. He supposedly bought it for a friend and the friend backed out. It's fuel injected and is supposed to have a lot of dealer installed performance. My friend says it runs good and I'd have to take his word for it. He rides a dresser with a BIG S+S motor in it that is capable of pulling the wheel on a roll. I made a pass at Deb with it but Rob wanted a road king. GPster

reborn55

Glad the 2 of you are OK.  Sure sounded scary though.

Crosley.In.AZ

buy another bike whilke your unit is broken... then sell the fixed bike.

Honda released the 2008 Goldwings this week... I need to buy one.

:shock:   back in the saddle soon.....
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)