Just got home from the hospital its 11:45..

Started by Dave, June 03, 2007, 12:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

You guys are so nice to me... With friends like you who needs enimies..
Dave
Oh ya heres the pics I dont have one of the hole im my arm it aint pretty

UGLY OLDS

Thank GOD for helmets....Good to see you guy's are Ok..Everybody's right...The bike is expendible..( I remember when my brother put his into the back of a truck...actually blew in the guy's overhead door...) ...I really don't think we could find another couple like you & your wife...Heal quick  :!:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Crosley.In.AZ

I thought Sue received a few bruises on her butt?

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"I thought Sue received a few bruises on her butt?

8)

Ill ask Tony. I really done see that happening though . Nice of you to be concerned though.
Dave :?:

enjenjo

Quote from: "jusjunk"

8)

Ill ask Tony. I really done see that happening though . Nice of you to be concerned though.

He's looking for pictures Dave :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "jusjunk"

8)

He's looking for pictures Dave :roll:

Come on Frank i wasnt born yesterday.. Ya I got it,,,,,,,,, and Tony sue says NFW.
But thanks for being concerned :lol:  8)  :lol:  Did get her laughing though
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote1932 Ford Coupe ---- SOLD !
1932 Ford Roadster under construction
2006 Harley Electra Glide. Uh OH better get MACO
1 Dog 1 Cat 1 Wife
Aint easy being stupid I practice..................
********Co Founder of Team Smart********

Come on Frank i wasnt born yesterday..

Dave......... since you were not born yesterday :!: ;

it is spelled MAACO

:arrow:  :lol:  :!:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rayvyn

Glad to see you 2 are okay... );b(
The bike can be replaced.
Like you said, the count is up to 2. Don't go working on the other 7 for quite awhile...  :!:

This might help in the future...
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Fixed.. Yup I screwed that up too.
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

Dave

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Glad to see you 2 are okay... );b(
The bike can be replaced.
Like you said, the count is up to 2. Don't go working on the other 7 for quite awhile...  :!:

This might help in the future...

I didn't have the heart...... 8) I figgered I'd let Vance start it but it looks like Bry beat 'em to it.... :P  :P
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

EMSjunkie

Holy Crap!!!

Glad you and Sue are OK.

I have worked several wrecks just like yours, you are luck you walked away from it. we have alot of riders go thru here on I-40. last weekend was the big Hog Rally here, we scraped up a couple who "lost it" on I-40 in the construction area, high-sided after getting the front wheel crossed up in the un-even pavement.  they were being followed by an 18 wheeler, who was able to avoid the riders as they slid, but didn't miss the bike. ran smack over a 1995 Dyna-Wideglide.

He wound up with a closed head injury, even with a helmet on.
but luckily he was wearing leather, and didn't have any road rash.

She wound up in the burn center in Lubbock TX for skin grafts.
literally scraped all the hide off her left side, from the shoulder down to almost her left ankle. she wasn't wearing any leather, but did have a helmet on too.

haven't heard any progress on Him lately, last time I checked he was still being sedated and on a ventilator. don't know about any permenant brain damage.

heal quick.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Sure glad you and Sue are OK.....I've been on the receiving end of a couple of those in my younger day.Looks like that helmet saved a severe headache! I ALWAYS wear my helmet but did so reluctantly until a couple of years ago when that gal slammed into me from behind at the stop light......that skid lid really saved my noggin.....I put it on now and don't give it a second thought. I am still guilty of riding in my shorts and sneakers on occasion,sooner or later it will probably bite me in the butt!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

sirstude

Dave, glad you and Sue are ok.  How bad is she hobbling now.  You keep telling us how bad you are gimped up, so I would guess she is just about a stiff.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

Quote from: "sirstude"Dave, glad you and Sue are ok.  How bad is she hobbling now.  You keep telling us how bad you are gimped up, so I would guess she is just about a stiff.

Doug

She is sore but not hobbling Doug.. i got the bad end of the deal. Sue says ive got 2 puncure wounds to my elbow ! were both lucky real lucky but we will heal and the bike will get fixed. The problem is ill bet i dont have it to ride the rest of the summer. I almost would rather have it totaled if i cant ride this summer. Ill be talking to the adjuster tomorrow then ive got to get it loaded back on the trailer and to the stealer. When my buddy picked it up him and the cop just layed it down and hauled it that way  :!: Its really messed up so i dont think it matters. The neighbors saw him pull in the drive with it laying down and freaked out  :-o  Ive got some really cool neighbors next to me they were pretty upset but relieved when they found out i was ok.. Oh well onward and upward..
Dave :wink: