Just got home from the hospital its 11:45..

Started by Dave, June 03, 2007, 12:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"Is the cycle going to get well or is it going to the Morge? GPster

Joe I just got the bike in to the shop near where I work monday. The insurance guy said I could take it anywhere so I decided on that shop even though they are not a dealer. A friend of mine is part owner and they do good work. If id gone to the stealer i couldnt get it in till the 25th at 2pm and i was supposed to be in VA visiting the kids :!:  So ill let ya know when i hear sumpin. I was figuring a few days for the parts list and pricing that they are gonna have to do.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

GPster

The Super Glide is Silver and is in Tell City but the owner is in Laffette on a job that must be working some weekends. Just trying to get the loose ends closer together if necessary. GPster

Dave

Update on the scoot :!: The list has been faxed to the HD stealer for prices on the parts to fix it. George the wrench says its BAD
He said about the only thing useable on the front end is the wheel and the brake calipers  :!:  Ya know it was so slippery on that ramp that im not supprised  :?: That thing went for a ride and so did we. At this point were all hoping its a total and there could be an issue with the frame and the repair shops like to leave a window open for that kind of stuff. Hopefully ill find out sumpin while i am on vacation next week.. Yup the motel has hi speed wireless so ill be able to check in here too... :lol:  
Dave :wink:

UGLY OLDS

At least you guy's are getting better... :D  Bikes are easy to find..... 8)
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Choptop

Dave,
Sorry to see that you & Sue took a spill on your scooter.   :(
Good news is the both of you are going to be just fine.   :)

Ya can always get a new scoot.

Looks like ya got a pretty good case of road rash. That crap burns like
all hell !

I looked at your images of the bike. Pretty busted up !

The new (07's) are 6 speeds / 100 inch + aren't they ? If they total your ride, have ya given any thought about 1 more gear & more motor ?   :idea:

Glad the both of you are alright !

Later........
Do not spoil what you have, by desiring what you
have not.
Remember, what you have now was once among
the things you only hoped for !

Dave

Quote from: "Choptop"Dave,
Sorry to see that you & Sue took a spill on your scooter.   :(
Good news is the both of you are going to be just fine.   :)

Ya can always get a new scoot.

Looks like ya got a pretty good case of road rash. That crap burns like
all hell !

I looked at your images of the bike. Pretty busted up !

The new (07's) are 6 speeds / 100 inch + aren't they ? If they total your ride, have ya given any thought about 1 more gear & more motor ?   :idea:

Glad the both of you are alright !

Later........

Thanks
I really hope it gets totaled cause id like an 07 or maybe evn an 08. They are due out in august and thats not far away :!:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink: