RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, March 25, 2007, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Quotedo I need a passport

As of right now, you don't need a passport, but you do need a birth certificate, or AKC papers, whatever they give you in Texas. The border guards do not have a sense of humor. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

plus I got a rental car...........anybody up fer a few laps around Lake Erie  
I'm thinkin' that rental car is about to see more air than a skate board at the X Games  
since we are gonna be that close to Canada, I'd like to take a side trip over to Windsor, do I need a passport  after all, its just Canada  

A few laps around Erie :?:  I realize you're not used to big waters down there :wink:  but it's not an hour or two drive around one of the great lakes  :shock: Franks also right about the border people not having a sense of humor
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

sirstude

The ones north of here are great as long as you are going to Canada.  It's our guys that won't let you back in the country.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

Ok a little update.. I shot off my big mouth as usuall and told someone I was buying this weekend..  :oops:  Oh ya ..  :lol:  :lol: Dont know how many beer drinkers were gonna have but ive got a case of bud and a case of bud light. Ive also got my favorite ..Gin and Tonic. Ill have the brats and hunter sticks with me too. When we run out of the bud and bud light your on your own.. 8) Oh ya sue bought buns i think too.. Ill double check that.. I dont know who is bringing the sheep * but I dont have time to round them up..
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

Ohio Blue Tip

Better pack in some extra Bud for old Ken, :lol:  we never run out at my shop. 8)
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Sounds like it will be a miracle if any work gets done! :P Sure wish I was able to make the trip to help keep an eye on you guys! Saturday is the Nebraska Spring Football game in Lincoln.....A couple of nephews,my grandson and I have been making this an anual event for a few years and we'll continue the tradition this weekend.Probably be 70 thousand people sitting in the snow freezing to death! Have fun and post a few photos to make the rest of us jealous!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

I just remembered to confirm the buns for the bratts.. yep sue got them also..
Dave...
40 your gonna mis sum good fun...

HotRodLadyCrusr

It will probably end up like it always does with the girls doing all the work while the guys sit around and drink beer, eat and f @ a @ r @ t

:lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It will probably end up like it always does with the girls doing all the work while the guys sit around and drink beer, eat and f @ a @ r @ t

speak for yourself not us :roll:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"It will probably end up like it always does with the girls doing all the work while the guys sit around and drink beer, eat and f @ a @ r @ t

speak for yourself not us :roll:

Ya really .. wiht my new medication after the heart attack i dont even have to drink beer or eat to F*A*R*T
Dave :lol:

Charlie Chops 1940

This is your reporter on the scene in downtown Livonia. OBT and I went to Henry's museum, had a great tour but think the rest of the RRT crowd beaugarded us and went to Windsor. The good news is our day was less expensive.

We are now ensconced in our suite at the Comfort Inn whilst having a cold beer. Just another Saturday. See some of you tonight it Denises.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"This is your reporter on the scene in downtown Livonia. OBT and I went to Henry's museum, had a great tour but think the rest of the RRT crowd beaugarded us and went to Windsor. The good news is our day was less expensive.

We are now ensconced in our suite at the Comfort Inn whilst having a cold beer. Just another Saturday. See some of you tonight it Denises.

Charlie

Im relaxing in the puker radio room with a cocktail.. Have fun this evening.. I wonder if you did both museums???
Later
Dave
ps: i hope you guys got double beds :wink:

Charlie Chops 1940

Nah, we just did the Henry Ford, not the car museum next door.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Dave

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Nah, we just did the Henry Ford, not the car museum next door.

Charlie

Hummm Ive always wanted to do the car museum too.. You guys are old and just cant keep up..
Dave

enjenjo

I don't know how 10 of us wandered around all day in the museum, and not run into Ken, and Charlie, but we did. I tried calling Ken, but he has his phone turned off :cry:

We had a great meal at Denise's house, made it home about an hour ago. Now to get ready for tomorrow.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.