RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, March 25, 2007, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "jusjunk"Id suggest then we just rent a hall and PARTY
Dave

The "PARTY" is Friday nite the 13th at my place.   :wink:
No work involved.  Just hanging out, eating, drinking and socializing.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "slocrow"I'm planning to be at the Sat get together. Will arrive Friday, late in the day and might leave early Sunday to attend the Chopper's car show back in the Cleveland area. Then again, I might stay later for some Sunday doings. Hope this helps......................Shound I bring any tools or do you have enough for me to break?.............. :lol: Frank

:roll: Tools? are you gonna work? LOL

We will be up sat morn, pick up Bry and head to the museum. I'll prob call you to see if your waiting on us or leaving and catching up?Debb
Well Toots, I see Jack already caught your calander confussion.
What do you mean, am I gonna work? You must have me confused with Dave :lol: ............Frank

Ok this is gettin outta hand again.. Im not comming to work cause everytime I do someone takes a pic and puts it on the net :!:  Besides if we were really gonna work then we would do it another weekend and not tell anyone. Im comming to see Bryan and Vance and I might just be friendly enuff to talk to the rest of you if i dont get drunk first :lol: Oh ya You too Debb
:wink:
Every year we get more people and one of these days were gonna out grow franks garage. Id suggest then we just rent a hall and PARTY
Dave

I gotta get a little better head count here so I can start getting the venison bratts in line.. :arrow:

My rivets are straighter too.. Frank Is blind............

How special do I feel :roll:  :roll:  :lol:

Vance

well Vance at least yours and Bry's was clear. I'm not really sure where I stand.
Dave, is that a I have to be drunk to talk to you? or a your coming to see me too ?   :shock:

Debb

phat rat

I'll talk to you if Dave won't. Does that count for anything? :wink:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat rat"I'll talk to you if Dave won't. Does that count for anything? :wink:

Well, of course it does!!!!!!  :wink:  It makes my day  :P

Debb

phat rat

Thanks Deb. That was a very nice white one :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat rat"Thanks Deb. That was a very nice white one :lol:

:shock: :evil: :cry: NO WAY

Dave

I got a room at the airport foe saturday night just because :!:
Dave :wink:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "jusjunk"I got a room at the airport foe saturday night just because :!:

awe man!!! now theres gonna be trouble, LOL

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"I got a room at the airport foe saturday night just because :!:

Awesome. Totally Awesome. Give me a cool Bud and a tasty wave and I'm fine. (Jeff Spicoli)
Party!!!
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

phat rat

I have a feeling that not much sleeping is going to be done on Sat night

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"I have a feeling that not much sleeping is going to be done on Sat night

I'm glad Vance picked another hotel. That BAAAAA BAAAAAing would keep me up allnight. And I can just imagine the noise the sheep would make ... :shock:  :wink:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

enjenjo

Well, I've made it back home, so the build day is on. Anyone who needs directions, or a phone number, PM me.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

SWMBO

Well chit :!:

I wanna get a room too, not fair!   :x

Dave

Quote from: "SWMBO"Well chit :!:

I wanna get a room too, not fair!   :x

So get one.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "phat rat"I have a feeling that not much sleeping is going to be done on Sat night

I'm glad Vance picked another hotel. That BAAAAA BAAAAAing would keep me up allnight. And I can just imagine the noise the sheep would make ... :shock:  :wink:  :lol:

ROFLMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I been tryin' to get one trained to travel as carry-on :wink:  :wink:
I figger the 'ole lady is gonna be busy with the grandkiddo..........so why waste a perfectly good motel room 8)  :wink:

plus I got a rental car...........anybody up fer a few laps around Lake Erie :-}  
I'm thinkin' that rental car is about to see more air than a skate board at the X Games :shock:
since we are gonna be that close to Canada, I'd like to take a side trip over to Windsor, do I need a passport :?:  after all, its just Canada :?

see y'all this weekend

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****