RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, March 25, 2007, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "slocrow"I'm planning to be at the Sat get together. Will arrive Friday, late in the day and might leave early Sunday to attend the Chopper's car show back in the Cleveland area. Then again, I might stay later for some Sunday doings. Hope this helps......................Shound I bring any tools or do you have enough for me to break?.............. :lol: Frank

:roll: Tools? are you gonna work? LOL

We will be up sat morn, pick up Bry and head to the museum. I'll prob call you to see if your waiting on us or leaving and catching up?

we planned on coming back home on sat night. But we may go to the ACD museum since its only about 25mins from us. we didn't want to drive back 2hrs again on sunday but thats close!! then if its nice we can take the Lincoln too  :P

Debb

So, you're picking Bry up on Sat and going to the museum. Looks as though you'll not only miss the BBQ build but also everyone else that are going to Detroit on Fri. :oops:

OOPS!!!  good thing your looking out for me Jack!!! LOL  make that FRI!!

phat rat

somebody needs to :lol:  :wink:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Quote from: "jusjunk"Took sue out for dinner and got there late.. no one there..Dave
How good could this restaurant have been with no customers and closing early????? :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

slocrow

Quote from: "slocrow"I'm planning to be at the Sat get together. Will arrive Friday, late in the day and might leave early Sunday to attend the Chopper's car show back in the Cleveland area. Then again, I might stay later for some Sunday doings. Hope this helps......................Shound I bring any tools or do you have enough for me to break?.............. :lol: Frank

We will be up sat morn, pick up Bry and head to the museum. I'll prob call you to see if your waiting on us or leaving and catching up?Debb
Well Toots, I see Jack already caught your calander confussion.
What do you mean, am I gonna work? You must have me confused with Dave :lol: ............Frank

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "slocrow"

We will be up sat morn, pick up Bry and head to the museum. I'll prob call you to see if your waiting on us or leaving and catching up?Debb
What do you mean, am I gonna work? You must have me confused with Dave :lol: ............Frank

Now hold on a min! I KNOW I wasn't confused about that part!  I just forgot to mention Dave, LOL...and as far as the calender I was just seeing if you guys were really paying attention  :wink:
Debb

phat rat

well a poor excuse is better than none. :lol:  :lol:

slocrow

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Now hold on a min! I KNOW I wasn't confused about that part!  I just forgot to mention Dave, LOL...and as far as the calender I was just seeing if you guys were really paying attention  :wink: Debb
Yea, include me in that before 9 group. I think I'm the senior in the BBQ tune-up group.
And by the way, I did fine proof of some labor offered up in years past. You probably didn't make this one and I was thrown into action to cover your absence............ :lol:  
See ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roadstar

Holy crap! Now its a three day event.

I foresee power parking, turf wars for canopies in Franks front yard, a huge swap meet, a vendor area with kick * bbq and camping supplys :lol:

Ok enough out of me, I hope to see you all Saturday, what time do the gates open :P

EMSjunkie

I already hit the swap meet 8)

scored a small water pump double groove crank pulley :-o

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

phat rat

I'm glad I'm pulling in mid afternoon Fri. it'll give me a chance to place my chair in the parking spot I want. :lol: Didn't think about bringing the canopy, guess that would hold my spot also right.

enjenjo

10am Rudy.

I plan on mowing the lawn as you arrive to have a nice place for you all to park. :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"10am Rudy.

I plan on mowing the lawn as you arrive to have a nice place for you all to park. :twisted:

LOL, yippee I get to sleep in!!  I scored some wishbones (I think) LOL
Your slacking off there Rudy  :lol:  :wink:  Looks like the swap is a few parts shy already , lol

Yeah I see ya working Slocro LOL  I'll have to give you that one since you had proof and all. Though whos to say it wasn't a set up LOL

and not to scare anyone off but frank might just be Plowing instead of mowing!!!!

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"10am Rudy.

LOL, yippee I get to sleep in!!  I scored some wishbones (I think) LOL
Your slacking off there Rudy  :lol:  :wink:  Looks like the swap is a few parts shy already , lol

Yeah I see ya working Slocro LOL  I'll have to give you that one since you had proof and all. Though whos to say it wasn't a set up LOL

and not to scare anyone off but frank might just be Plowing instead of mowing!!!!

Oh how peachy. You're talking about snow and I don't own any winter clothes. Looks like I'll be bringing my thermal shorts. I guess I'll have to take Enjenjo shopping at Sams Club again... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Ok this is gettin outta hand again.. Im not comming to work cause everytime I do someone takes a pic and puts it on the net :!:  Besides if we were really gonna work then we would do it another weekend and not tell anyone. Im comming to see Bryan and Vance and I might just be friendly enuff to talk to the rest of you if i dont get drunk first :lol: Oh ya You too Debb
:wink:
Every year we get more people and one of these days were gonna out grow franks garage. Id suggest then we just rent a hall and PARTY
Dave

I gotta get a little better head count here so I can start getting the venison bratts in line.. :arrow:

My rivets are straighter too.. Frank Is blind............

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Ok this is gettin outta hand again.. Im not comming to work cause everytime I do someone takes a pic and puts it on the net :!:  Besides if we were really gonna work then we would do it another weekend and not tell anyone. Im comming to see Bryan and Vance and I might just be friendly enuff to talk to the rest of you if i dont get drunk first :lol: Oh ya You too Debb
:wink:
Every year we get more people and one of these days were gonna out grow franks garage. Id suggest then we just rent a hall and PARTY
Dave

I gotta get a little better head count here so I can start getting the venison bratts in line.. :arrow:

My rivets are straighter too.. Frank Is blind............

How special do I feel :roll:  :roll:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****