RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, March 25, 2007, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Great picture of me and Jack looking for my hat under the trailer, Deb. Unfortunately there was no one there to take pictures of you carrying plates of food to Rob. GPster

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "GPster"Great picture of me and Jack looking for my hat under the trailer, Deb. Unfortunately there was no one there to take pictures of you carrying plates of food to Rob. GPster

Very funny Joe!!!!  I missed George  :cry:  I'd rather have had one of those pics if George would have been there  :wink:  

Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

thanks for the post of photos.

A roped off area for Barney..... I almost peed my pants, but I missed them
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "GPster"Great picture of me and Jack looking for my hat under the trailer, Deb. Unfortunately there was no one there to take pictures of you carrying plates of food to Rob. GPster

Debb must have been eating for two again, Rob didn't get any of it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Debb must have been eating for two again, Rob didn't get any of it.

You think that plates she was carrying on saturday were impressive you should have seen her at the buffet today. I actually heard her say she was making room for her next plate at least once.

Roadstar

Great pics Deb, maybe this should become an anual spring event.

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"thanks for the post of photos.

A roped off area for Barney..... I almost peed my pants, but I missed them

Good Tony who helped ya :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

UGLY OLDS

Great photo's Deb...the place is gonna be better now that we can put "faces to the names"  :D  :D
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

slocrow

Great time!!! Thanks Frank's etc for a super social event. At least this time I didn't break any tools. :roll: .........Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "slocrow"Great time!!! Thanks Frank's etc for a super social event. At least this time I didn't break any tools. :roll: .........Frank

Humm, i was busy striping (or trying LOL) did you use any tools?    :twisted:   Luv ya!!

Ok I should have named everyone and now its to late to edit

In the pic from Denise's
L-R  Cheryl (SWMBO), Enjenjo, Bryan(Rayvyn)

Standing  Charlie(Charlie Chops), Larry (OldBobSign), Ken (OBT),Frank (Fat Cat), Trinka (Miss Kitty), Doug (Sirstude)

Seated Joe (Gpster), Rob (Eyecandy, LOL), Debb (KustomLincolnLady), Denise(Hotrodladycrusr)

In the photo of the Powder room girls
L-R Trinka(Miss Kitty), Linda (Mrs Gpster for now), Debb (KLL), Denise (HRLC) and Sue (Mrs Jusjunk for now)

I can't see the photo of the group shot at the Build well enough on this monitor, If someone else wants to name those, or I will at home tonight.

slocrow

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Humm, i was busy striping (or trying LOL) did you use any tools?    :twisted:   Luv ya!!
OK, you got me.............but again, I didn't break any tools :lol: Oh yeah, unlike Rob, Rudy & Charlie, I have no guilt...........at all :roll: ...Frank

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "slocrow"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Humm, i was busy striping (or trying LOL) did you use any tools?    :twisted:   Luv ya!!
OK, you got me.............but again, I didn't break any tools :lol: Oh yeah, unlike Rob, Rudy & Charlie, I have no guilt...........at all :roll: ...Frank

I know, Rob feels real bad about not getting anything done. I just like picking on you :wink:

phat rat

Group shot at the build

back row left to right.

Sirstude, Ravyn, Oldbobsign, Fat Cat, Phat Rat, Charlie Chops

front row left to right

HRLC, Gypster, Enjenjo, KLL, Slocro, OBT, Rudy
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"Group shot at the build

back row left to right.

Sirstude, Ravyn, Oldbobsign, Fat Cat, Phat Rat, Charlie Chops

front row left to right

HRLC, Gypster, Enjenjo, KLL, Slocro, OBT, Rudy

I guess i missed that one.. Musta been when sue and i went to check in then decided we were gonna go out for dinner..Im gonna have a bratt or 2 tonite..
Dave :arrow:

slocrow

Quote from: "jusjunk"I guess i missed that one.. Musta been when sue and i went to check in then decided we were gonna go out for dinner..Im gonna have a bratt or 2 tonite..Dave :arrow:
Yeah, you & Sue walked in for the last shot of 4 camera's being used for 4 group shots being done by Rudy's friend Cindy. We figured after all your medication, the good Dr had prescribed bed rest. You surprised us all with your residual ability :T)  :lol:
I think you are only in the group on Ravyn's camera. Who knows, as good a friends as you two are I'd expect a head transplant to ensue :roll: