How's your gas?

Started by phat46, October 13, 2008, 07:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

2.49 for regular today when I filled the Goldwing up.

I may actually put gasoline in my truck again.  );b(

I add Sta-bil to the gasoline in the truck now, since I seldom drive it , mayb on the weekends only
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

chopped

Went to a show in Alabama yesterday, filled up at $1.99. Felt like winning the lottery.

Learpilot

sirstude

East Helena  2.33 with a .49 state tax
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

phat rat

Down to $2.15 here today. It was a beautiful day here today so I put some bugs on the windshield of the cpe, yes it was warm enough for the bugs to be out. It was nice when I filled up after the run with better than 150 mi on it and the bill was well under $20.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

$2.13 at Sam's Club this morning. Did bugs too.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Topsterguy

As of today ours is $1.07 / liter, so about $4.28 for on of our gallons, which is slightly bigger than a US one.  Mind you, that's way out here on Vancouver Island on the west coast............where we pay more than the rest of Canada for some ^%$%  reason!
"If a man is alone in the forest and speaks, and there\'s no woman around, is he still wrong?"

HotRodLadyCrusr

$2.02 at Costco in Livonia today.  I have half a tank left and am hoping for less then $2.00 per gallon in the next couple of days then I'll fill up.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

sirstude

dropped to 2.25 this afternoon.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

HotRodLadyCrusr

$1.69 at Costco in Livonia, Michigan yesterday.  I filled up both cars.  Will be interesting to see the prices as I head down I75 over the next few days.

I'm hoping to see less then $1.50 here by the time I come back.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

papastoyss

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"$1.69 at Costco in Livonia, Michigan yesterday.  I filled up both cars.  Will be interesting to see the prices as I head down I75 over the next few days.

I'm hoping to see less then $1.50 here by the time I come back.
Here in beautiful Lebanon Tn it's 1.85 today. Glasgow Ky is usually quite a bit cheaper if you're coming thru there on your next adventure.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

purplepickup

I had to laugh last weekend.  I was on my way up north and went by a gas station where a guy was filling a huge tank setting in the back of his Tahoe.  Out on the ground there were a bunch of red 6 gallon gas cans.    Almost all fall this particular station has had the lowest prices of any I saw on my trips to the cabin.  

For some reason last Thursday the price took a hike to $1.94.  I could be wrong but it looked like he was stocking up before the price went higher.  Funny part was that on the way home Sunday I stopped and filled up at the same station for $1.67.

I guess I shouldn't laugh too hard since I've got some cans full of gas that I probably paid well over $2.50 for. :?
George

phat rat

$1.76 here on my end of town. Oct.7 when I left for Fl the cheapest I saw on the way down was $4.17 and that was just east of Indy.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Grandadeo

I saw $1.99 down here the other day.  I think I heard on the radio today that oil was in the 40 something a barrel range, and that gas should go down to around $1.50 per.  Thinking of draining the pool and filling it with cheap gas.  But then I couldn't fire up the BBQ grill in the back yard.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Charlie Chops 1940

One of my pals and I were lamenting a while back that there ought to be a gas card you could buy that would lock in, say, a thousand gallons of gas at whatever the price is that day...sort of a consumers futures market.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!