How's your gas?

Started by phat46, October 13, 2008, 07:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Gas price that is....We have $2.85 a gal. here how is everyone else doing? Just a month ago it was about $4.16 here

purplepickup

I filled my van up last night for $2.94 in Plainwell, just south of Grand Rapids.  

I noticed that traffic on the highway was running a lot faster this weekend compared to a month ago.  Unfortunately, I think cheaper gas makes our driving habits more wasteful.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

$2.75 in Stugis Michigan on the way home from the PileUp.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Grandadeo

Last Friday when I filled up $3.35 was the best I saw.  Boy, $2.75 in MI, what a bargain.  Looks like we've been well trained that anything under $3.00 is a real deal.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

enjenjo

$2.559 in Sylvania Ohio yesterday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

wayne petty

3.55 yesterday in hollywood...

58 Yeoman

$3.00 in the town that I'm moving to, still $3.09 where I'm moving from.

Denise...saw you heading west on I-80 Friday afternoon around 5:20 near New Lennox, IL.  I was heading east towards Chicago, plus the I-80 'parking lot'....traffic always comes to a standstill.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

tomslik

3.25 here.
heard it's way higher on the western slpoe
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

kb426

I paid 2.99 in Pueblo saturday. Here in my little corner of the earth, it's still 3.04.
TEAM SMART

Uncle Bob

You guys are doing pretty well.  Up here in the corner of the lower 48 we're in the $3.40-50 range.  I'll be in Vegas tomorrow, we'll see what it looks like there.  I suspect part of the difference is our legislature gave itself the ability to raise fuel taxes at will, so since folks were used to higher prices recently this is a good time to sneak more taxes in.

Enjoy while you can.  After the election the ban on drilling will be reimposed, more resources will be diverted to "alternatives" that nobody knows will ever pan out, much less how soon.  World economies will rebound, demand rise again, and oil prices will follow.  Not really hard to predict, just a reminder.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

jaybee

$2.66 here in Des Moineez.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Grandadeo

As I posted before $3.35 last Friday, $3.17 at the same place this afternoon.

Lee

reborn55

$2.88 in Southern Illinois

Grandadeo

Just wondered if diesel is following gas prices down.  That's what will help prices for everything else we buy.

Lee

papastoyss

We're still around 3.30 in middle Tn. I've heard it's a little lower in Ky., should help anyone coming to GG Bowling Green next weekend.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!