How's your gas?

Started by phat46, October 13, 2008, 07:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

$2.37 in Garden City Michigan when I filled up yesterday.  Thats the cheapest I've personally seen it in Michigan in a long time.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Grandadeo

$2.59 here in my town today.  About 5 cents lower than Saturday but not $1.99 yet.  That what I'm looking for.  

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

WZ JUNK

I saw a 1.93 at the Flying J at Joplin this morning.  Most here in town are still around 2.00.  Gas is cheap.  I think I will fill up and just drive around all day tomorrow.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat46

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I saw a 1.93 at the Flying J at Joplin this morning.  Most here in town are still around 2.00.  Gas is cheap.  I think I will fill up and just drive around all day tomorrow.

John
That's what my wife and I did last weekend. Filled the her car with gas and drove a couple hours "up north" stopped at all the antique places and had lunch and looked at all the fall colors. It's been something we like to do once in a while and we hadn't done for many months. Cost a whloe $12 in gas!

Crosley.In.AZ

here in AZ we are still gettin screwed...  I paid 2.70 a gallon for regular gasoline to fill up my Goldwing today.  that is a dime less than several days ago

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

Still 2.54 here. Must be better to cost more. :lol:
TEAM SMART

Uncle Bob

Just to make some of you feel better; off brands were 2.79, branded 2.89 yesterday here in Vegas
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

Jbird

Regular is 2.73/gal here in Sacramento today. What I find really strange is, I went for a 6500 mile motorbike ride in Sept. I went through 16 states and bought gas in every one (I could only manage a bit over a hunnert miles on a tank, which was fine with my rear end). When I left here gas was 3.48/gal, that was the cheapest I saw during the whole trip. The most I paid was in east St Louie 4.39/gal. It ran between 3.69 and 4.10 everywhere else, even in the middle of nowheresville Az/Nv/Or/Id/Co/Ok. When I got back it was in the three nineties here, just seemed a little strange to me. Everybody said it was because of hurricane Ike but I think it was because "they" knew I was gonna be buying gas outside of California.         Jbird 8)
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance

Charlie Chops 1940

$2.56 for regular at Sam's Club here this morning.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

$2.42 at the Car-go in Twin Lake at 11 a.m. this morning. It was $2.58 at 9 a.m.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

$2.20 at Costco today in Livonia

57larry

$2.14 in Indy today. gassed up the truck, went home & gassed up the old lady's car

HotRodLadyCrusr

$2.08 at Costco today in Livonia....at this rate in a couple of weeks they will pay me to fill up my car :lol:

Thankfully now I do believe I will be able to afford to cruz Big Olds down to the Turkey Rod Run in Florida next month without having to take out a loan for fuel. :wink:

phat rat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"$2.08 at Costco today in Livonia....at this rate in a couple of weeks they will pay me to fill up my car :lol:

Thankfully now I do believe I will be able to afford to cruz Big Olds down to the Turkey Rod Run in Florida next month without having to take out a loan for fuel. :wink:

It's only money. If I had yours I'd throw mine out. LOL Gas is now over a $1.00 per gal. less then what I paid when I went to Tampa 3 weeks ago. Price here is $2.34 today
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

$2.32 in Ludington 60 miles north. $2.37 around the corner from the house this afternoon. Delightful while it lasts.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!