How's your gas?

Started by phat46, October 13, 2008, 07:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WINGNUTZ

Quote from: "tomslik"anybody notice that NOBODY is blaming it on Obama?
funny how THAT works :twisted:  :evil:  :(D)

My Governor is his Bed Fellow and whatever that idiot wants... our friggen governor gives him...!

enjenjo

$2.079 today at Kroger.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

2.39 is the lowest here. I went to Goodland Ks. on sat. for a show. On the north side of I70 it was 2.39. On the south side with the tall sign it was 2.55. :lol:
TEAM SMART

sirstude

2.50 at Costco, they are .03 less than the rest.  2.64 a week and a half ago.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

river1

i drove by a station that was at $2.41 today. didn't need gas so i didn't stop, figure it will be a couple of cents cheaper when i need gas :D

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

phat46

It's $2.43 at most stations here, but one Marathon station has been at $2.35 for a few days; luckily that station is right around the corner from my daughters house where I am several times a week.

purplepickup

I paid $2.18 in Kalamazoo today.  I drove to South Bend, Indiana where gas is usually cheaper but it was 2.39 there.
George

phat rat

Well I've been traveling and the lowest I've paid so far is $2.199 in Mo. I've seen as high as $2.899. Luckily for me I've got the extra tank in the truck so the highest I've had to pay is $2.399 which was in Phoenix
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

chopped

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 2.44 a gallon for diesel recently.  Diesel fuel has been lower that gasoline for about 2 months...  only a nickle or so , but it is lower.  that is unusual
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.96 a gallon for diesel this evening...

regular grade gasoline was 2.60  a gallon  at the same station
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

$2.58 for regular grade today. Yesterday was $2.48. Must be the surge for Christmas shopping, huh?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

mcdonald

Haven,t you heard of your USA oil supply look at this.
http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911
and then say your low :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Lindsay

timkins

Upstate New York 2.89 a gal regular

phat46

...of course it's going up, I'm driving 800 miles Sunday to see my new grandkid. :lol:  :roll:  It's about $2.58/gal here.