How's your gas?

Started by phat46, October 13, 2008, 07:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

I jumped from chat room and run over to the local Costco...  

regular gasoline was at  $2.35 a gallon

very unusual that AZ gasoline is lower than other places cept Callieffornia.

Diesel is still lower than  regular grade gasoline.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Our's jumped to $2.89 today.  I paid 2.74 in Indiana tho.  Heading up to northern mich tomorrow and I see that it's only 2.63 up there.  That's unusual.  It's usually more up there.  ....and my oil stocks fell big time today.  I dunno.... :roll:
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "purplepickup"Our's jumped to $2.89 today.  I paid 2.74 in Indiana tho.  Heading up to northern mich tomorrow and I see that it's only 2.63 up there.  That's unusual.  It's usually more up there.  ....and my oil stocks fell big time today.  I dunno.... :roll:

But the news today is that the market is up because oil is up. Seems to me like gas is about 30% higher compared to oil than it was last year....

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Charlie Chops 1940

$2.96 this morning. Third bump in a week I believe. So, we have $66/barrel oit and $3 gas, so when oil hits $30 again we'll have $6 gas????

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

WINGNUTZ

$3.10 for Premium and or Governor wants to "STICK IT" to the Oil companies with additional taxes which REALLY means the Wisconsin consumer will be the only ones affected.... again...!!!!!!    

I used to think that the Government was to represent us... not ruin us...!(':cry:')

What happened to "No taxation without representation"...??? :?:  :cry:

Charlie Chops 1940

Meant to say...when oil hits $130 again we'll have $6 gas....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

paid  $2.42 for diesel tonight... same station the regular grade gasoline was 2.46 a gallon
Tony

tomslik

anybody notice that NOBODY is blaming it on Obama?
funny how THAT works :twisted:  :evil:  :(D)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "tomslik"anybody notice that NOBODY is blaming it on Obama?
funny how THAT works :twisted:  :evil:  :(D)

on my facebook page, I have blamed O'Bama
Tony

chopped

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Meant to say...when oil hits $130 again we'll have $6 gas....

You may have been right the first time. :cry:

C9

Here in Kingman, $2.47 about a week ago.

About ten days back I saw a Mini-Mart 7-11 type place @ $1.91 in Bullhead City - across the river from Laughlin, Nevada.

From what I read the Obama gang is looking for $4.00 a gallon and then we'll all be buying their Government Motors hybrid *-box cars thereby saving the planet.

'Course, by the time they get all the taxes levied and the economy destroyed there'll be no one left to buy them.
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

phat46

...$2.95 here today.. :(  Is ther really that much less gas now than there was three weeks ago when it was $2.10 or less???

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"paid  $2.42 for diesel tonight... same station the regular grade gasoline was 2.46 a gallon

Drove past this same station this morning ( saturday)   where I filled up friday afternoon..

Every thing is up 2 pennies a gallon
Tony

UGLY OLDS

$2.899 here yesterday afternoon.... :shock:  :shock:  

$3.01 today  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGG  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Bob.... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****