My deuce got smashed today

Started by DRD57, March 24, 2008, 08:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

sonofabitch in an E250 van was in the lane directly to my right and he turned left right into me without even looking, then ran me into the curb at the intersection.

He has insurance and I'll make sure they pay.

I didn't get hurt and I didn't try to kill the other driver.

I had actually thought about riding my motorcycle today. I'm glad I didn't but I wish I would have taken the Dodge truck instead of the roadster.

phat46

HOLY CRAP!!! That sucks, but at least you didn't get hurt!   * That must have made a heck of a noise!
I hope it goes well with the insurance!

Dusty

*,Don....That hurts to look at the Pics.....Glad you weren't hurt.....Make him or her Pay....

Another example of "Slob" Drivers.

Dusty
Benny Rhoads
Orange,  Texas
THE SECOND MOUSE GETS THE CHEESE

phat rat

#$%@ that hurts. Hope you make out OK with the insurance
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

purplepickup

George

Dave

moose

Oh Crap. So sorry about the Roadster BUT really glad you are not hurt ....

Tim

kb426

I feel sorry for you, Don. If that car is hurt half as bad as I think it is, you and the insurance company are going to have some serious discussions. I wonder what the van driver was thinking about?
TEAM SMART

Charlie Chops 1940

Was he on a cell phone at the time....if so, they seem to think that's a freebie.

Man, that sucks.

Glad you're OK. At least we now know that you can not be provoked enough to kill.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

sirstude

Don

I first looked at this about half an hour ago, and just finally got my breath.  First, glad you are ok.

Sure hate to see that happen.  Probably want to get your insurance company involved pretty soon, unless the other guys are just jumping to give you money.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Okiedokie

Glad you are ok, sorry about the 32. At least they had insurance, darn sure lot's out there with none. Joe

Grandadeo

Man that hurts!  I guess the guy didn't make a remark like "its just an old car"....cause he's still alive.  I think ya might move beyond your insurance company, maybe ya know some car guy lawyers out there to have in your back pocket when his insurance company tries to low ball you.  Just the gennie grille shell, 25 louver hood, and fender will be a bunch to replace. Not to mention the new frame and front end it looks like you'll need.  Hope it all works out, but it sure is a bummer.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Crosley.In.AZ

Hell of a deal Don... good to hear you feel OK .
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

39deluxe

That's a heart breaker. Glad you are ok. I would be ready to kill.

enjenjo

That sucks Don. The paint is going to be a * to match. :D  Good thing the Gennie frame wasn't under it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.