My deuce got smashed today

Started by DRD57, March 24, 2008, 08:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandadeo

Hey Skip, long time no see.  Don, any updates on the saga.  See ya in two weeks.  Going to the Antique Nats at Fontana with Normspeed.  Get to ride shotgun in the Momad again this year.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

Skip

Yea, been out straight wirin' hot rods for the past 6 or 8 months.  Finished a hemi-powered Brookille roadster last night, hooked up the cruise control in a Street Beast (Yuk!), starting a '56 F-100 tomorrow night.

Left the body shop a year agothis past Novmber.  I'm an auto-elec for a ompany that builds purpose-specific trucks. (mostly BIG bucket trucks for the utlity companies).
Skip

Early Hemi SME
Hot Rod Wiring Consulting

compact

im not usually agressive.....but he'd still be lost if id been there :twisted:  :evil: ..i think you handled yourself well...

..but more importantly Im glad to see that your ok  mate... :?  :lol:some more episode's from you and carps adventures....their very cool :lol:

hope its clean sailing to get her fixed :)

Darren

DRD57

Quote from: "Grandadeo"Don, any updates on the saga.  See ya in two weeks.  Going to the Antique Nats at Fontana with Normspeed.
Lee

I got everything settled with Hagerty. They treated me right through the whole process. It was a pleasure doing business with them under the circumstances.

I removed all the bent pieces and replaced the front suspension pieces that were bent just to be able to move the car around. I'll be looking for some sheetmetal at the LA Roadster Show Swap Meet. Short term I'll put it back pretty much the way it was. At the same time I'll be getting the original chassis together to fix it better.

I'll be at the AntNats Sunday. Friday, a few of us are going up to Lake Arrowhead for a wooden boat regatta and we might check out the car show in Big Bear too.

Grandadeo

Quote from: "DRD57"
Quote from: "Grandadeo"Don, any updates on the saga.  See ya in two weeks.  Going to the Antique Nats at Fontana with Normspeed.
Lee

I'll be at the AntNats Sunday. Friday, a few of us are going up to Lake Arrowhead for a wooden boat regatta and we might check out the car show in Big Bear too.

See you and Wayno on Sunday if not before.  We haven't settled on anything for Saturday yet.  Maybe Donut D's in the morning, the rest is up for grabs.

Lee

DRD57

Lee, We have a change of plans. We're going to do the wood boat regatta and the Big Bear car show on Saturday. You're welcome to join us. We're meeting in Rancho Cucamonga at about 8:30am. Give me a call if you want to go. 909-214-2412

Grandadeo

Will do Don, Think Norm has already been in touch with you.  I'll drouble check with him.  And a 7:00 AM wake up call sure beats 4:00 AM to make it to the Donut Ds.

Lee