RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, March 25, 2007, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Talk about a couple stud Muffins  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Wheres the pic with me vance and bryan ??? If i remember right someone took one..
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "jusjunk"Talk about a couple stud Muffins  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Wheres the pic with me vance and bryan ??? If i remember right someone took one..
Dave

You remembered something from that day  :shock:  :P  ha ha, j/k
I don't have that one in my pics. Here are a few others I got.

Debb

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"Talk about a couple stud Muffins  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Wheres the pic with me vance and bryan ??? If i remember right someone took one..
Dave

Hey Studley, you mean this one... :?:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Crosley.In.AZ

why is it  the 'only hotrod' vehicle I see in the photos is the Weiner mobile?

Looks like the gold chainer enjoyed his spot.

);b(
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

I Love Bry, you rock!!

That dvd was supposed to be for your eyes only :shock:  :oops:  :oops:

I may have to pose, but Barney has the attitude :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

phat rat

Quote from: "Crosley"why is it  the 'only hotrod' vehicle I see in the photos is the Weiner mobile?

);b(

Cause only one showed up :roll:  Dave posted a pic of a snow covered rod on Sun night
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "phat rat"Dave posted a pic of a snow covered rod on Sun night

And how he got a picture of that little thing hanging out in the cold is amazing... :!:

Oh, you meant the purple Hot Rod... :roll:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"why is it  the 'only hotrod' vehicle I see in the photos is the Weiner mobile?

);b(

huh? you mean you wanted car photos, LOL  I'll put some more  up tomorrow night here is one for now
Debb

Dave

Mitey fine pic there Bryan.. Me and Vance Look Goooooooooood. I also like the double weiner pic  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  By the way who did I kiss that had a cold :?:  My nose is like a garden hose today and my eyes are watering so bad I cant see.. This is worse than being drunk.. Or is that drunk in PUBLIK (OHIO)
Dave :wink:
Ps: Crosley .. You had to be there.. And we didnt say more than 2 bad things about you  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Just Kidding

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

);b(

Cause only one showed up :roll:  Dave posted a pic of a snow covered rod on Sun night

Ok lets talk about the only hot rod there.. Yup Mr. Parker drove the hot rod and even got snow covered on Saturday night but Wait the real story hasnt been told yet. When I got to Franks saturday at 10 am as promised Bryan and Frank and Doug (my new hero first meet i got drunk and still friends)were there and I thin that was about it. I asked where slocrow and phat rat were and they told me that Frank and Jack had come over to borrow a jack and jack stands because jacks car had a starter problem.. :?:  Well they finally got there and slocrow and phat rat both told us they had to get under ther car and hammer on the starter to get it to go? I prolly got that wrong cause someone suggested a device to fix it and we will wait till they chime in. Ok so Jack wants a good firm place to park the car to jack it up and look at the starter problem. We all go out and move the project that enjenjo is working on for a friend so jack can pull his car up on the apron in front of the garage. Ok here is where im calling B/S no fair.. He pulls the car up then finally shut it off as it was running in the driveway and then proceeds to start it 3 4 5 times :?:  :?:  Thats when I told em oh ya sweet ..........Phat Rat just wanted front row parking cause he didnt have a roped off spot like me :?:  Them 2 guys sure went to a lot of work to get the front row.. I really got to give em credit id never have gone to that much work but it really made the bad starter believable especially when he had Fat Cat run him to the parts store for a starter.. They came back with out one..
Good Job Jack...
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Oh ya bryan smelled like chicken to ........  :lol:  :lol:

phat rat

Yep front row parking, 8)  not sure what happened  :?: and I haven't been able to get it to do it again. :?  I think possibley it wasn't quite in park and therefore the neutral safety switch did it's job. :)  It's the only thing I've been able to come up with. :idea:  Dumb that I didn't think of it at the time? YES,  :oops:  but stuff happens :roll:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Oh ya bryan smelled like chicken to ........  :lol:  :lol:

That's because that supposed "deer stick" I ate dripped with something that smelled like a mixture of "Doe In Heat" and "Campbells Chicken Broth".  It ain't easy running a grinder and cut-off tool when you have a sudden urge to find a pile of straw to sit on or scratch your head on a tree.............................(They was good tho')............... :D  :D  :D  );b(
***SFC-Team Smart***

EMSjunkie

Bry, are you talking about those beef * sticks that had the 7-11 sticker on them :?:

they did taste a little like chicken :?  or  maybe racoon, it was hard for me to tell, I had a head cold and really couldn't taste anything, which was prolly a good thing :oops:

too bad I missed out on them Kroger brats :roll:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Bry, are you talking about those beef * sticks that had the 7-11 sticker on them :?:

they did taste a little like chicken :?  or  maybe racoon, it was hard for me to tell, I had a head cold and really couldn't taste anything, which was prolly a good thing :oops:

too bad I missed out on them Kroger brats :roll:

Vance

I thought I saw something about a recall on them from Menu Pet Foods, but I'm not certain... :P  :wink:

Ain't nothing like roadkill * to spruce up one's appetite...Except for the little bits of hairballs, they weren't bad... :wink:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

UGLY OLDS

Funny how this comes up in the news exactly one week after "Vance & the Boys" come for a visit...... :shock:  :shock:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18193870/

Mystery animals roam northeast Ohio woods
Residents say apparently nonnative animals resemble goats, sheep, deer

Updated: 4:32 a.m. CT April 19, 2007
CHESTERLAND, Ohio - Is it a goat? Is it a sheep? No, it's a ... what is that thing?

Wildlife experts haven't been able to positively identify at least three animals spotted roaming the woods in Chester Township, about 20 miles east of Cleveland, over the past few days.
"We're not exactly sure what they are," said Allen Lea of the Ohio Division of Wildlife, which has reviewed photos taken by a resident. "But they're definitely not a native species. They're not where they belong."
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****