Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Very nice Carps... Our day was fun.. The usac sprints were really fast on the winchester 1/2 mile high banked pavement. Got my sprint car fix  :D  :D
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:

You suck :P  :P  :lol:

Vance

You suck more  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
im just getting started Vance  .. I just finished my race list for the summer :!:
Dave :arrow:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Very nice Carps... Our day was fun.. The usac sprints were really fast on the winchester 1/2 mile high banked pavement. Got my sprint car fix  :D  :D

You suck :P  :P  :lol:

Vance

You suck more  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
im just getting started Vance  .. I just finished my race list for the summer :!:
Dave :arrow:

YOU KIDS BETTER SETTLE DOWN  :!:  :!:  :evil:  :evil:  DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS BOARD & COME BACK THERE OR YOU'RE BOTH GONNA GET IT  :!:  :!:  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Carps

If you guys don't start behaving and talking nicely to each other, I'm gunna hafta get on a plane and come sort you all out!

So please...... keep it up!   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dave

Hey everyone guess what day it is... ITS FRIDAY
That means its the weekend.. At least here it is cause im outta work till monday :!:  Ok what the hell are we gonna do..  Well i gotta let some air outta the new used bfg's on the coupe and go for a ride and make sure the balance is ok (these balanced out real good and one doesnt even have any weight on it) then im gonna re torque the 5 spokes and put the caps back on if it all checks out ok.. Then Im plannin on washing the truck and the wifes car (by Hand) while im waiting for the guy with the bike to show up.. If all goes smooth there on that deal and he leaves early im gonna go for a harley ride.. Its grandmas birthday so sue is gonna be with her but its looking like a nother ride may be had sunday so ill take sue along :lol:  Its hard to ride alone when your wife loves to go along.. No problem I enjoy the company..
So.. I think that sunday will be a non working day again.. If the deal goes south on the new scooter then next week ill be looking to get the frame blasted and follow thru with the build..
What the hell are you doing this weekend :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave

kb426

I'm about knee deep in 32 parts. I have just a few more things to round up and then I'm going into "attack" mode and see if I can get the chassis done and painted in short order. This project shares the garage with my wife's Charger. There's only room for one at a time and it's hail season. Once the chassis is done, it can go in a storage building while I'm repairing the cab. This week end will be rear end work. I have a center section to dismantle to see how many dollars of parts it needs to be good.
TEAM SMART

tomslik

takin' the dog to the vet  and scrapping a 67 chevy pu sat....
i'm thinking "swine flu" for sunday(supposed to be around 80)
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

UGLY OLDS

I got my first " Spine Shot" this afternoon  :?  :?   I'll let you know Monday what the weekend was like.... :roll:  :roll:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

sirstude

Swap Meet in Great Falls tomorrow, first cruise of the season Sunday morning.  Work on the kid's basement inbetween.  Also try to get the Olds off the hoist so I can start on the Impala.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

bombcan

well since the econoline is still at the body shop, was suppose to be 3 weeks, we're into the 4th month now, I won't be doing any work on my ride this weekend. :evil:

Putting the boat into the water for the first time this year, oh and cutting the grass for the first time too....

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "bombcan"
oh and cutting the grass for the first time too....

Should we alert the neighbors   :twisted:  :lol:

I just got back from the fake bake and now were going flower shopping!! LOL  grass needs mowed AGAIN, but its better than snow. Prob going to hang around the house maybe get the lincoln out for a ride later.

have to take the waterpump over to where the Model A is :)

right now I'm waiting on the * maid so I can do other stuff :twisted: (wishful thinking)

Debb

Dave

I just finished washing the truck and car and moving the roadster stuff around..  I gotta take the coupe out for a ride so i can re torque the wheels but the driveway is we and i dont want mud on the coupe  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"I just finished washing the truck and car and moving the roadster stuff around..  I gotta take the coupe out for a ride so i can re torque the wheels but the driveway is we and i dont want mud on the coupe  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

dat dars wona dem dere suny day cars huh :lol: it mit melt ifn it wer warshd :shock: dat mus b rit caus it cant rust  :P
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"I got my first " Spine Shot" this afternoon  :?  :?   I'll let you know Monday what the weekend was like.... :roll:  :roll:

I've been through that, no fun.

So far today I've painted a trailer, now it's lawn mowing time.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

bombcan

85 degrees, put the boat and took Halfpint to ride in "Halfpint II", just wish gas wasn't $2.79 a gallon, at 6 gallons an hour it's expensive fun.

grass can wait another week, I'm getting back on the water!

Dave

Was dollar night at the horse track here. Only the 2nd time ive ever been there.. I had Sue betting but one race I had her make a bet for me and I won dam near 20 bucks!! After it was all said and done other than 1 round of drinks 7.00 and 2 hotdogs 2.00 we came out a little over 4.00 ahead on the gambling! A cheap fun evening.. Oh ya my buddy Randy that wons the yellow model a pickec us up so i idint even have to drive.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Sure looks nice outside.. Im thinking Bike day...