Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reborn55

Quote from: Rayvyn
Quote from: "reborn55"got the final stuff done to the 48--  Changed oil in 55 and started it--trying to get it ready for spring runs.  quote]

55... :?:  Kinda been putting it off for awhile, huh... :?:  :lol:  :lol:
J/K

Yea--had to finish the wifes 48 first, so I could find the 55 to work on it.

Leon

Had to take out the sheared off bolts out of the head on the mother-in-law's 64 Galaxie to remount the air conditioner compresser after it fell off and into the fan.  Modified the mount so it has a brace off the front to give a little extra support.  Mother-in-law can now go to Bingo in her own car :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Crosley"Finished one tranny job friday.... I hope to finish the next one today (sunday)

Looks like I sold my Goldwing this weekend.

I have a depo$it on it from a guy in Idaho.

Says he will be  in AZ on the 19th.

Ummmmmmmmmm.. Now what Tony... New wing or what..
Dave

no new bike.  changing around some financial stuff towards retirement.

I've got several items up for sale , when we reach the $$ amount I want , we stop selling. LOL

Hope to buy another new 1800  bike in 1 year.

:shock:

Hate to see a biker without wheels for a summer..Ive been there..
Dave :arrow:

alchevy

Quote from: "reborn55"ready for the Bunny Run next weekend.  See you next weekend Al.

Jackson, TN here we come! We're coming up there Friday afternoon. I went and got the oil changed in the '40 on Friday and will check some things out on it tonight. I will be out there at the show grounds on Saturday morning. The weather forecast looks great!

I am going to look up a friend of mine's friend and take some pictures of his nostalgic dirt track car and a couple more that are supposed to be there. My friend is re-building one that he bought a few years ago.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

sirstude

Suncame out on Saturday and it got up to 40 degrees.  So like any good Montana rodder, I took the Impala out, rolled down the windows and turned on the heat.  Had a good time all afternoon. Been 6 long months since I drove the car.  Yesterday it got up to 68 and we took our "soon to be grandson" to the easter egg hunt.  He was a ball, headed out there and started getting eggs, and then just decided he had enough an stopped right there and started counting his booty.  He is almost 4.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"[quote="Crosley"Looks like I sold my Goldwing this weekend.Hope to buy another new 1800  bike in 1 year.
:shock:
Hate to see a biker without wheels for a summer..Ive been there..
Dave :arrow:[/quote]                                                                            He still has a bike. I think it folds up so you can take it to Bonneville. GPster

Carps

Fixed nasty oil leak, more like squirt since it was on high pressure side of pump.

Cleaned mess from underside of car.

Took it for drive.

During drive a new noise arrived.

next job..... replace suddenly noisy water pump.   :roll:

Parked car, painted some more toolboxes.

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

UGLY OLDS

Carps....You do NICE work  :!:  :!:  :D
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Carps....You do NICE work  :!:  :!:  :D

WTF 176 posts and you think you can compliment someone  :?:  :?:  :?:
Yes he does..
Carps I need one of them in my trunk..
How much with shipping.......
Dave :wink:

Carps

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Carps....You do NICE work  :!:  :!:  :D

Thanx, that's what all the gals tell me...........  In my dreams.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "jusjunk"Carps I need one of them in my trunk..
How much with shipping.......

Money is not the problem...... how much time do you have?  I'm notoriously slow.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

KustomLincolnLady

Carps, what did you do to that kewpie doll?  my Kewpie doesn't look like that!!!  :P

Carps

Well it was like this.

There I was having a chat with the Atom Bomb Baby about her latest range of 'Lifestyle' goodies and she showed me this box of Kewpie dolls.  

One thing lead to another and this li'l Kewpie decided she really wanted to go the whole hog on the 'lifestyle' deal and get a tatoo.  So, when the little buggers smile and ask so politely, what's a guy to do?

Probably not my best striping work, but it does get folks talking.  Someday soon she will be back with her family at Karol's (Atom Bomb Baby) new shop.  http://www.atombombbaby.com/
Carps

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Carps"Well it was like this.

There I was having a chat with the Atom Bomb Baby about her latest range of 'Lifestyle' goodies and she showed me this box of Kewpie dolls.  

One thing lead to another and this li'l Kewpie decided she really wanted to go the whole hog on the 'lifestyle' deal and get a tatoo.  So, when the little buggers smile and ask so politely, what's a guy to do?

Probably not my best striping work, but it does get folks talking.  Someday soon she will be back with her family at Karol's (Atom Bomb Baby) new shop.  http://www.atombombbaby.com/

Hum :roll:  I've got about 300 dolls and NONE of mine have tattos!!!!  I might need to get me one of those  :wink:  :D  I think if I just have one, there is no way she could "corrupt" all the others  8)  :twisted:
Debb

Dave

Its Friday............. Well everyone knows what I and a lot of other people are doing this weekend. How about you..
Dave :lol: