Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "kb426"Man, do I like Christmas in Florida! :D

We see that pretty much all year 'round.

You ought to be here for spring break. It's multiplied by the hundreds... :shock:  :D

Roll me in honey......and throw me to the lesbiens :D  :D  :D

Vance

I agree.... :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

donsrods

Well, they WERE kinda holding onto each other pretty tight now that you mention it.  :shock:  :lol:

Don

Bugpac

The fisherman in the back ground looks as if he noticed as well....lol :D

chimp koose

werent those pictures supposed to be in the aiming headlights post?Cant help but notice one leg up on the dash and only one pair of headlights in the first pic,maybe more than one person fishing on the beach?

Carps

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Roll me in honey......and throw me to the lesbiens :D  :D  :D

Please, NO!

I am a *!   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bugpac

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"Roll me in honey......and throw me to the lesbiens :D  :D  :D

Please, NO!

I am a *!   :wink:

* trapped in a mans body right?  :D

Carps

Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"Yup, with severe * tendancies.   :wink:

I hear the Missus was gunna give you the Olde Spanish Archer if you didn't stop chewing on her rugs... :shock:  :oops:  :wink:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Ok back to car talk  :lol: Its friday.. I got the black carpet yesterday and started back on the interior again.. Im hoping by tomorrow noon to have it all done and the seat back in place.. I do have an issue that cropped up with sue's 06 prand prix though.. The brakes make a wierd groaning sound just about when you get to a stop if your on em hard? Im thinking the rotors are glazed as its not a metal to metal sound and i havent heard any squeaking noises although ive been trying to find time to replace the front pads as they are getting a bit thin.. If all goes good tonite and tomorrow i can get all my stuff done and throw the pads on before the race sunday. The boys are comming over like they do every year and we do quality time and watch the 500.. I realized last night that I cant glue the carpet down yet as sooner or later ive got to pull the front floor section and put the gray on it that i never got done and i need everything removable for final paint work sometime.. I think its gonna work ok and look ok with out gluing it down.. Man this weather  isnt letting me get any paint work done cause i cant even roll the car out side
..Now would be the perfect time with the bike back at the shop..
Oh well ........
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

EMSjunkie

I'm gonna try to get the front suspension mocked-up for the C-cab.
the UPS man delivered some more goodies today :D  8)

then its off to powder coat :-o

next its gonna get the rear suspension mocked up.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Bugpac

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I'm gonna try to get the front suspension mocked-up for the C-cab.
the UPS man delivered some more goodies today :D  8)

then its off to powder coat :-o

next its gonna get the rear suspension mocked up.

Vance

:D

Dave

Well the carpet is in and i made a couple improvements to the seat mounts and i got them painted .. Fixed my glasses as i was thinking today was gonna be a good day at 6 am and the left lense fell out and i didnt have the right screw  :cry: I got lucky and found a pair to get me to work but i couldnt fix em there either.. That was just the start.. I left my cell phone in the garage and forgot to get it this morning.. I did have my coffee and my * at least.. Ya sue let me take em to work today  :D  :D  :D .. Looks like an hour or so tomorrow and the seat goes back in.. Sweeet..
Dave :lol:

UGLY OLDS

I,m gonna try again to figure out how many bars it takes to make a triangulated 4-bar suspension work... :?  :?  At least they're calling for 4 to 6 inchs on Sunday.....This is gettin' OLD.......
:roll:  :roll:
Bob.....
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

Wednesday morning I flew out of Wichita on my way to Indianapolis. I picked up a car my son bought on an internet deal. Tomorrow, we're going to change oil and clean it up from the weather grunge. Then I get to work on the deuce. I'd like to say I'll get the stereo in but as poor as my record has been on this whole project, I think I'll reserve any predictions.
TEAM SMART

Leon

Heading out in the morning to the new CarJunkie TV open house.  Haven't had the 54 out in a little bit, it will be the last trip with a carb.  Changing over to an Edelbrock F.I. next week.