Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugpac

I did a little work on my new ride, I know its not a hot rod, but whatever, lol...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

Bugpac

Picked up a contract to build the fiberglass bodies for this car as well...

They supplied the molds, They are very very nicely built as well...So anyhow between dueces and these i am going to be busy, Laying the first one this week to put on my car, and get a test run on the molds...
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "Bugpac"Looking good jack, so you are making everything for this car right, non off that 1-800 stuff? :D

LOL Well most of it will come from swap meets and junkyards. I'm not the GOLD CHAINER from Jackson.

Thanks for the comment Lee I was lucky with this body but did have to do some rust repair on the lower part plus I need another passenger door. The bottom is rusted away and has some holes from I don't know what on the upper part. All in all not a bad body for out of a junkyard , but it was western metal (Mt)

Ok  Lets put this to rest.. Ive done my share of welding in patch panels and I also had my own body and paint business so thats why I do Glass and dont really buy junk. Besides right now i can almost afford it so while im doing stuff like screwing up  150.00 WORTH OF UPHOLSTERY MATERIAL TODAY * caps lock again)  Ill have my fun my way... Now one more time,,,, listen close .. Yes I have a gold chain and Sue got it for me for my birthday afer the heart attack.. It has a lot to do with her and nothing to do with my hot rods..  Now ya wanna get * .. I wish I was retired and could spend the day working on my S$$T in the garage like you . I have to make tracks while im home cause i gotta put in 40 a week at the plant.. Ya im Jealous and I have the right to be.. Did the government  screw up your  social security   :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  Ya im the so called baby boomer so i get to wait longer for good money... .. Thats bull S&*T too...  I never really did do the junk yard stuff cause i never had time . While my first wife was spending all my money and i was working 2 jobs i did manage to build a couple cars  but it was tough ... Ahh the good old days when there was no internet and no friends to pick on you................
I remember when i used amateur radio instead of making a long distance phone call to save money....
Feel sorry yet Jack  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Take that .
Ha Ha and if you knew morse code
dididahdit   dididah dahdidahdit dahdidah  dahdidahdada dadada dididdah
I wont do it in ..-. form cause thats not the way to learn it . Learn it by sound only..
Love
Dave

???? What happened to you today? I have one question. Did your Corn Flakes have a yellowish tint to them this morning
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

???? What happened to you today? I have one question. Did your Corn Flakes have a yellowish tint to them this morning

Nope I had the rise and shine at Dennys... I took sue out for breakfast..
I was looking to see if you had  sense of humor today but i guess you lost it.. :lol:
Gotta run my chain eeds to be polished.
Dave

Dave

phat rat

I'm OK I just thought maybe I'd pulled your chain one too many times and had gotten you  :evil: when you came back with that rambling tirade
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"I'm OK I just thought maybe I'd pulled your chain one too many times and had gotten you  :evil: when you came back with that rambling tirade

Naw.. Not even a sore neck  :lol:  :lol:  ..
Your pile of rusty stuff is looking good though.. Some day when I retire i hope to have more time to play with more toys... Of course the way my stuff is going maybe i should quit building stuff  :?:  Ive been screwing up more than ive been fixing or trying to .. I cant believe i messed up that nice panel material yesterday.. Thats why they call me lucky    :lol:  :lol:
I really need to go to indy this weekend so i dont mess anything up ...
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

sirstude

Went to the "No Rod Rod Run" over in Butte on Saturday.  One of the guys over there has opened up a Soda Blasting business.  Then i Sanded and Sanded and Sanded, and then sanded some more.  Working on the engine right now.  Hope to paint the firewall and engine this next weekend depending on the weather.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

donsrods

Did some work on my Kid's '29, .......... but the weather was so nice (low 80's) that I headed to the beach to take some pictures of my T.   Here's one I thought might cheer up all you guys who are snowed in.  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Don

Dave

Thanks Don ... Its raining a little here still with snow on the ground and its pretty foggy.. I dont think im gonna go out in the roadster tonite :lol:  :lol:
Your car looks good  ..
Dave
:wink:  :arrow:

donsrods

Thank you Dave.  And just for you, here is another Xmas card from Florida. (Ok, a little late, but the thought is still there)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Don

Dave

kb426

TEAM SMART

Rayvyn

Quote from: "kb426"Man, do I like Christmas in Florida! :D

We see that pretty much all year 'round.

You ought to be here for spring break. It's multiplied by the hundreds... :shock:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "kb426"Man, do I like Christmas in Florida! :D

We see that pretty much all year 'round.

You ought to be here for spring break. It's multiplied by the hundreds... :shock:  :D

Roll me in honey......and throw me to the lesbiens :D  :D  :D

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****