Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

I put a set of roller tipped rocker arms on the Coupe. :D

Speedway had them on sale for $80.00.  8)

I have always wanted to try a set, the price was right, so I ordered them.
they seem to be pretty good, so far.
time will tell.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

EMSjunkie

Those seat backs are killer Charlie 8)

too bad I'm not into the sprint cars anymore, I'd have ya make me a fat boy seat :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Bugpac

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

UGLY OLDS

Gee Charlie...I don't need a special seat made ..Those would work jus' fine....We just need to move them closer together & make it one seat..  
       Les' see...Right cheek...Left cheek....  :?   Yup..Perfect fit  :!:  :!:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Charlie Chops 1940

Thanks guys.

Ugly Olds what would that cheek to cheek measurement be?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

river1

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Thanks guys.

Ugly Olds what would that cheek to cheek measurement be?

Charlie

TMFI
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Built a pair of set backs for the TRP.

kool looking.

I've sent your email to a few more fellows that want louvers in belly pans.  I hope they ain't a pain in the a*s .

8)

One guy got ahold of me and I gave him the same price we did on the last one for you. He's been taking it under advisement for 2 or 3 weeks now - LOL. Not a problem.

Charlie

A Hooligan!

purplepickup

Really neat work again Charlie!  8)  You've done so many of those special details, I'm really anxious to see it in person soon.
George

Bugpac

well to start my weekend off, I came home to 8 heavy boxes from ups, my speedway order came early, anyhow spent a hour unpacking, Tommorow im heading to muskegon to see Charlie chops....Dunno what im doing the rest of the weekend!!

Dave

Im not feeling well.. Im not sure whats going on but i may have to go see the doc again after the first (I think im gonna though live and not die i have just felt a lot better).. So we didnt do the bar thing after work but we had more than one reason to flake out on that deal.. I dont feel like hitting the garage so im gonna rest and try tomorrow.. Glad Leonard got his xmas presents from speedy bill. I odered a rolled pan for the roadster roday. Im gonna cut it up and make a filler for below the body and above the gas tank and if you have rodders journal #32 look at the roadster that lobeck built and you will see what i want to do on mine. Leonard is gonna hopefully make a mold outta my rolled pan when we get it so he can lay some up..
Leonard,,,,,Have fun with Charlie tomorrow and Make him buy lunch if your trading money.. He can afford it :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:
PS: Have him run you up to kenny's

phat rat

I think I might relax a little this week-end. Yesterday I bought another Burb, got the 454 pulled, hauled the body to the recycler this morning and sold the motor this afternoon.  :D
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bugpac

Quote from: "phat rat"I think I might relax a little this week-end. Yesterday I bought another Burb, got the 454 pulled, hauled the body to the recycler this morning and sold the motor this afternoon.  :D

Sweet!! One down one to go... :D

Bugpac

Quote from: "jusjunk"Im not feeling well.. Im not sure whats going on but i may have to go see the doc again after the first (I think im gonna though live and not die i have just felt a lot better).. So we didnt do the bar thing after work but we had more than one reason to flake out on that deal.. I dont feel like hitting the garage so im gonna rest and try tomorrow.. Glad Leonard got his xmas presents from speedy bill. I odered a rolled pan for the roadster roday. Im gonna cut it up and make a filler for below the body and above the gas tank and if you have rodders journal #32 look at the roadster that lobeck built and you will see what i want to do on mine. Leonard is gonna hopefully make a mold outta my rolled pan when we get it so he can lay some up..
Leonard,,,,,Have fun with Charlie tomorrow and Make him buy lunch if your trading money.. He can afford it :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:
PS: Have him run you up to kenny's

Charlies is just a stop and go tommorow, Got to get back and put a hitch on my buddies van, and a electric swivel seat in the passenger side, He is in a wheel chair...Anyhow, since im doing that he offered to ride along and drive to charlies... :shock:

Carps

Drove the '33 to work again on Friday.

Torrential rain late in the afternoon and all night so I left it locked in the garage there and drove home in soemthing better suited to th lousy weather and flash floods we experienced Friday and Yesterday( Sat).

Couldn't believe ther were people driving in it without turing on lights but most unbelieveable was with the traffic down to 40km/h due to poor visiblity my rear parking sonar went nuts because some moron was so close to my back bumper.  Naturally he had no lights on and I could just make out the shape in the rear view mirror.   :shock:

Anyhow, since the shed was a bit empty yesterday, I tookk the opprtunity to move some furniture around and finally lay down the black and white checked vynil flooring that's been sitting in the corner for a couple of years.  Looks kinda good and actually seems to make the place a little brighter.

Today I've got a few Christmassy goodwill jobs and errands to look after.

Last year we had snow on Christmas day, the rain has stopped and folks are out scraping up their gardens from the steet and placing what they can save back where it came from.  I'm still not so sure that we are not being hoodwinked by this global warming BS.  At least the forcast for Christmas day is for fine weather, but not as hot as it should be.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.