Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Ok girl friends.. when i started this thread it wasnt about you big boyz playing betty crocker :!:  :D  I just got home from hunting the mighty buck and you guys are cooking with msuguydon :?:  Silly Silly boyz
Dave :wink:

msuguydon

Quote from: "jusjunk"Ok girl friends.. when i started this thread it wasnt about you big boyz playing betty crocker :!:  :D  I just got home from hunting the mighty buck and you guys are cooking with msuguydon :?:  Silly Silly boyz

I have a great recipe for venison summer sausage   :oops:   is that Ghaye or what?  NTTIAWWT  :wink:
Would plastic be okay for you today?

Proud Member of Team Smart

river1

Quote from: "msuguydon"I will PM you the recipe.....

post that puppy in the throne room or the powder room. we have alot of cookie eaters around here.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Bugpac

Quote from: "jusjunk"Ok girl friends.. when i started this thread it wasnt about you big boyz playing betty crocker :!:  :D  I just got home from hunting the mighty buck and you guys are cooking with msuguydon :?:  Silly Silly boyz

A real man would be posting photos of his big buck he just shot, Looks like you better get dons recipe and bake some cookies yourself... :lol:
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
*****Youngest Member of THE TEAM*****

msuguydon

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "msuguydon"I will PM you the recipe.....

post that puppy in the throne room or the powder room. we have alot of cookie eaters around here.

later jim

Okay, I will post it in the throne room.

Bugpac

I spent today getting my perimeter tacked together on my frame fixture, Had to stop for a while and make some "fudge" I didnt want don to feel to girly..   "Justjunk is jealous he cant bake i think"      , Anyhow back on it tomorrow, not rushing it as i want absolute precision.... That was day #1 of my weekend....

Wife is making some Thumbprint cookies tomorrow... :D

Dave

Quote from: "Bugpac"I spent today getting my perimeter tacked together on my frame fixture, Had to stop for a while and make some "fudge" I didnt want don to feel to girly..   "Justjunk is jealous he cant bake i think"      , Anyhow back on it tomorrow, not rushing it as i want absolute precision.... That was day #1 of my weekend....

Wife is making some Thumbprint cookies tomorrow... :D

You guys are so Gay
I didnt see any deer to shoot don and man was it cold out.. The guy that leases the land saw 2 but no shot.. Ive still got time i just need snow shoes now  :wink:
Dave
ps: yesterday was our 18th anniversary and we didnt get each other anything or bake anything.. Sue went shopping after I changed her oil rotated the tires and vacuumed the interior of the grand prix for her.. Then I worked on the roadster.........

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"yesterday was our 18th anniversary and we didnt get each other anything or bake anything.. Sue went shopping after I changed her oil rotated the tires and vacuumed the interior of the grand prix for her.. Then I worked on the roadster.........
We just had our 40th anniversary and I didn't spend it working on cars or sitting on a cold deer stand. We made something but it wasn't cookies or fudge. But that was a couple of months ago. Today I'll probably wrap Christmas Presents. GPster

Bugpac

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "jusjunk"yesterday was our 18th anniversary and we didnt get each other anything or bake anything.. Sue went shopping after I changed her oil rotated the tires and vacuumed the interior of the grand prix for her.. Then I worked on the roadster.........
We just had our 40th anniversary and I didn't spend it working on cars or sitting on a cold deer stand. We made something but it wasn't cookies or fudge. But that was a couple of months ago. Today I'll probably wrap Christmas Presents. GPster

I don't need an anniversary to make that, But my time is coming i am sure... :lol:

phat rat

Quote from: "Bugpac"
Quote from: "GPster"

I don't need an anniversary to make that, But my time is coming i am sure... :lol:

Read that again. He didn't make it on the anniversary. He made it  2 months ago
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Bugpac

Anniversery, every 2 months, hes working his way up.... :D

Carps

Saturday, relaxed at the model car table and got started on a '33 coupe.

This one will be something along the lines of a car my late buddy 'Datsfa' was going to build.

Severely channelled, fenderless show stopper, blown Olds (he was gunna use a Ford but I kinda like the Olds better), 12 spokes up front, slicks out back, white T&R interior, lotsa chrome.

Yesterday I got stuck into one of those issue that's annoyed me forever with the '33.  Got it well sorted and now drives better than ever.  So good in fact, that today I left the lexus home and drove it to work.   :D
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

Went up to Port Huron yedterday and picked up a rough 51 Merc for a HAMBer. Kept running into lakes effect snow, but nothing like we have today.

Today I am working on Fatcat's Chevy.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

msuguydon

Well because I lived in West Michigan for 20 years I own a snow blower.. so when it snowed 6 inches down here last night... I spent 3 hours this morning blowing snow for my neighbors.... I kinda miss it.. its the Michigan boy in me... took the kids sledding for a while...

[/img]

Dave

Quote from: "msuguydon"Well because I lived in West Michigan for 20 years I own a snow blower.. so when it snowed 6 inches down here last night... I spent 3 hours this morning blowing snow for my neighbors.... I kinda miss it.. its the Michigan boy in me... took the kids sledding for a while...

[/img]

Don Im sorry but that just aint right..
Dave :wink:  :arrow: