Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "purplepickup"at the zoo, he bought a genuine ex po-leece car there....minus a couple a parts but a good deal anyways. 8)
Demolition Derby car? GPster

Im thinnin its a a none of your business thing right now Joe.. Well maybe Big Sexy went with the ol man to get it .. So we will find out at a later date.. By the way hows your stuff comming  :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave
"Pro Street" 4dr sedan. I thought if you had one and kept it black and white you could get a plastic/magnetic sign for the side that said "SHURNUFF" you could use it as one of those "booze runners". I heard we already have a Barney to drive it. Maybe it's a planned replacement for the Rambler if Carps comes back. The cab is laying on it's back on the frame but there's been no calls yet on the ad. Probably start eliminating the electric circuits for the seatbelts. heater, radio and interior lights this weekend to make the bundle of wires more managable. GPster

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I need to get my hair cut, but I prolly won't.
Vance

If you don't get a haircut soon, you'll need a dog license... :wink:  ~:)
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Got the body settin on the lower legs of the cherry picker cause my cart is a little too small to use as planned..  Im headed to the paint store today or at least call em cause i want some more Duraglass filler.. That stuff is tough and water proof and a good base for filling holes and things..  Im hoping to have a good day and maybe get the firewall primed and painted tomorrow but its gonna mean bustin * all day.. I started yesterday by running a tape line around the edge of the firewall and straightening that out..  Soooo If it dont rain..
Dave

UGLY OLDS

Gee...I spent yesterday loading...unloading & "distributing" 2800 lbs of river rock to complete a walkway project in the yard for the Mrs.. I'm spending today crawling around wondering why I did that ... :shock: (To think walking the swap area at the Zoo made my back hurt.. :lol:) Oh well...Another item on the "not a Good Idea" list..
Repeat after me:
Vicodin is my friend.....
Vicodin is my friend.....
Vicodin is my friend..... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

kb426

We all keep going until we can't. From what I read on this forum, most of you are active and none of us appear to be young. The pain is just part of it.
TEAM SMART

Dave

Quote from: "kb426"We all keep going until we can't. From what I read on this forum, most of you are active and none of us appear to be young. The pain is just part of it.

I busted butt all day on the roadster cause your ahead of me and being one of the co founders of team smart I just cant let that happen..  :roll:  My fingers hurt from sanding the fire wall and tomorrow ive got just a little work and ill be ready for primer on the firewall.. Its nice here and I should be on the bike and bow season is comming and and and..  Sue is cooking petite (spelling ) steaks and corn on the cobb on the grille.. we soak the corn in salt water then put on the grile and roast it .. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM. good stuff.. Last night she spoiled me with crab leggs and man were they good.. Oh sorry this is a car thread... Back on topic.. If all goes well ill post some pics of the firewall tomorrow when I get done..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

Rayvyn

Last night she spoiled me with crab leggs and man were they good.. Oh sorry this is a car thread... Back on topic.. If all goes well ill post some pics of the firewall tomorrow when I get done..

Big Deal... :roll:
Firewalls on Dueces have been around as long as Dueces have. 75 years, right... :?:  Seen one, seen them all... :wink:

Post pics of the crab legs....... ~:) :D  :D  :D  )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

dragrcr50

I am loaded up and goin racin tomorrow at the ark city annual nostalgia race, yessir engine number three (aka strike 3) ...aint hot roddin fun.....???
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

chimp koose

I spent the day installing a new window unit in my son's bedroom. the old one was installed kinda weird. anyhow I have to do the window in my daughter's room tomorrow.

J Man

Yesterday I went and picked up a walk in door and the OSB for the walls in my building. Today I pushed dirt around and got sun burnt. Tomorrow I am going to Enjenjo's and then pushing more dirt around when I get home. Than I am laid off all week so I will be working around the house all week.

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Last night she spoiled me with crab leggs and man were they good.. Oh sorry this is a car thread... Back on topic.. If all goes well ill post some pics of the firewall tomorrow when I get done..

Big Deal... :roll:
Firewalls on Dueces have been around as long as Dueces have. 75 years, right... :?:  Seen one, seen them all... :wink:

Post pics of the crab legs....... ~:) :D  :D  :D  )bye(

Ask and you shall recieve.
Dave

phat rat

You've got to be kidding!  :shock: I hope that's a pic you got off the net. :?  If not are you going into resturants and taking pics of your food so you can drool later?  :) If the answer to that question is yes you need to get a life.  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"You've got to be kidding!  :shock: I hope that's a pic you got off the net. :?  If not are you going into resturants and taking pics of your food so you can drool later?  :) If the answer to that question is yes you need to get a life.  :lol:

Ya thats what I do drive around and take pics of peoples food..  I was lucky to get this one cause the guy was really hungry and really didnt want to leave the table while I took the pic..  I mentioned that I had friends in muskegon and i wasnt gonna take any crap and thats all it took.. Ha Ha
I got a life jack now all I need is some property and an old broken ford pickem-up
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

phat rat

Quote from: "phat rat"You've got to be kidding!  :shock: I hope that's a pic you got off the net. :?  If not are you going into resturants and taking pics of your food so you can drool later?  :) If the answer to that question is yes you need to get a life.  :lol:

Ya thats what I do drive around and take pics of peoples food..  I was lucky to get this one cause the guy was really hungry and really didnt want to leave the table while I took the pic..  I mentioned that I had friends in muskegon and i wasnt gonna take any crap and thats all it took.. Ha Ha
I got a life jack now all I need is some property and an old broken ford pickem-up
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LOL Glad to hear the answer is NO! As far as a broken Ford, sounds like a bit of jealousy that you don't have a broken Ford.  :lol:  But if you read the post you'll see it's not broke anymore :D
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

papastoyss

Heading to Dallas Tx. Friday to pick up a 40 Ford coupe project. I sure hope it's as represented. Now ya'll won't have to hear me whine about selling my other 40 coupe. Oh yeah, signed papers to have a shop built behind my house,now no $ to build the 40.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!