Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Headed up to Lincoln for one of the last runs of the year.  You all remember Lincoln, that was where the Unibomber had his cabin.  They have a poker run that covers abuot 100 miles, and if the weather is good, which it usuall is, it is just a ball.  Also, more work on my daughters bathroom.  Almost done with it.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

Ok its friday :!: Rode the scooter to work and was wet when i pulled in.. Fog... really thick fog  :lol: It will be a nice ride home.. When i get home tonite im gonna fold down the cherry picker and hoist the body on to my roller cart. Then prolly tomorrow im going to start on the firewall. I need to roll this over to do the under side so ill work on a plan for that too but first im gonna make some modifications that if all goes well will make the body easier to set up on the frame. (less shimming) .. I may go for a bike ride or 2 also this weekend.
Dave

enjenjo

I have to go pick up Fatcat's new project tomorrow.I spent a couple hours cleaning the BBQ trailer, and repacking it for winter storage. Unless someone needs it, it will go into storage tomorrow. Then I have to work on a couple trailers I have here.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

I need to get my hair cut, but I prolly won't.
so I'll prolly wind up working on the Coupe, and then maybe a short trip to town for a soda water 8)
I might even try to straighten out some of the wrinkles in the C-cab

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I have to go pick up Fatcat's new project tomorrow.

And that would B  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave

GPster

The S15 cab is loose from the frame and it's firewall and floor except for a couple of steering column braces. I just plan to rollit on its back on the bed part of the frame and leave it there so it is somewhat mobil and I don't have to pick it up off the ground to dispose of it. I put an ad in our weekly Bulletin Board to sell the front clip and I mentioned the cab for someone that might want to fix a roll-over. There are enough "Mudders" around here that someone might need it.I'd like to get rid of what I know I won't use so I can start figuring what I don't need. Then I can post an ad for the 12 years worth of purchases that I made for the Jeepster that aren't right. This "Team Smart"membership is such a responsibility. GPster

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "GPster"This "Team Smart"membership is such a responsibility. GPster

Granted, it is a big responsibility, but just look at all the perks and rewards that come with your Team Smart membership. :roll:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

purplepickup

Quote from: "jusjunk"

Dave
If you'd a been payin' attention at the zoo, you'd a knowed he bought a genuine ex po-leece car there....minus a couple a parts but a good deal anyways. 8)
George

Dave

Quote from: "purplepickup"

Dave
If you'd a been payin' attention at the zoo, you'd a knowed he bought a genuine ex po-leece car there....minus a couple a parts but a good deal anyways. 8)

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Bit I shure missed that one.. In fact I did shake his hand and ask him how things were going and that was about it.. So MR. STUFF KNOWER Year make and what are we doing with this new project :?:  :?:
Dave :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

EMSjunkie

Dave

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me Bit I shure missed that one.. In fact I did shake his hand and ask him how things were going and that was about it.. So MR. STUFF KNOWER Year make and what are we doing with this new project :?:  :?:

wassamatter.......you have lemons for lunch or sumpthin' :?:  :?:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

Dave

Vance

Actually I had an egg salad samitch and some chips .. 2 small tormaters a lil pudding an apple and then about 1:30 I went and got some M&M's
Just reading the package it asys for fun go to mms.com..
Dave

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"

Dave

Vance

Actually I had an egg salad samitch and some chips .. 2 small tormaters a lil pudding an apple and then about 1:30 I went and got some M&M's
Just reading the package it asys for fun go to mms.com..
Dave

Well, at least yer eatin' healthy :roll:  :roll:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

GPster

Quote from: "purplepickup"at the zoo, he bought a genuine ex po-leece car there....minus a couple a parts but a good deal anyways. 8)
Demolition Derby car? GPster

Dave

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "purplepickup"at the zoo, he bought a genuine ex po-leece car there....minus a couple a parts but a good deal anyways. 8)

Im thinnin its a a none of your business thing right now Joe.. Well maybe fart cat went with the ol man to get it .. So we will find out at a later date.. By the way hows your stuff comming  :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "GPster"

Im thinnin its a a none of your business thing right now Joe.. Well maybe Big Sexy went with the ol man to get it .. So we will find out at a later date.. By the way hows your stuff comming  :?:  :?:  :?:
Dave

Depending on what year, make and model, it may be a Mayberry P.D. clone project, so don't go getting too sassy there, little sexy... :wink:  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...