Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Quoteis it a 5th wheel

No, I am not from Texas. :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Hee Hee.... Its not friday yet guys.. slow down.........
Dave

Dave

Ok its friday and raining like hell here :( I hope it clears so the boys and I can go to the WoO show on the 1/2 mile dirt this evening. If we get rained out ill just finish the filling of the welds on my rearend. Tomorrow I will be painting the frame at some point and maybe sunday if it seems good and dry I can get some help to move it outside so I can paint the rearend and front axle and parts red. Looks like ill have to redo the engine and paint it red too. My wrist is killing me from sanding?
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"ill just finish the filling of the welds on my rearend.

I'm not saying a word. I'll be nice... :D

Quote from: "jusjunk"My wrist is killing me from sanding

OK, nice is over...Yeeah. Sanding. That's it. They'll believe that. Sure. Right. Sanding huh? Yeah okay... :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :wink:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "jusjunk"ill just finish the filling of the welds on my rearend.

I'm not saying a word. I'll be nice... :D

Quote from: "jusjunk"My wrist is killing me from sanding

OK, nice is over...Yeeah. Sanding. That's it. They'll believe that. Sure. Right. Sanding huh? Yeah okay... :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :wink:  :D

I'd try that; but, it sounds too painful for me!
Acually, I am building a cubby house for the kids.  May do the door next.
I 'conned' my father (83) into making three windows for it.  So; it's now a 'one door three window'

Carps

Just back from 'the service dept'.

All lubed up and ready to go.

So for at least the next twenty or so hours of this new weekend I'm gunna be flappin my arms like crazy.

See ya'all when I gets there.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps".

So for at least the next twenty or so hours of this new weekend I'm gunna be flappin my arms like crazy.

Too bad they're not connected to your gums; you'd be here in half the time. See ya soon monkeyboy... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

Dave

Frame is painted.. I really hate painting in this garage.. :!: Ive got some runs in the clear to wet sand out but its pretty gray and it should be ok.. I may try to shoot the other stuff red tomorrow. My garage is a mess. gray floor with clear so why not make it a red floor :!: !/2 way thru the painting my fan quit. Makes it tough to even see.. I sent sue for another (just a winder fan) and while she was gone i got the old one to work. If im gonna keep this crap up im gonna get a fan like i had in th old shop (the big shop before the divorce) I may get some pics up tomorrow if not then tough S&*T ..
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :twisted:

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"See ya soon monkeyboy... :D
No problems ya old Sheep Lover, you!

Ist leg done, you'd fet un rilly wull wuth all the sheep here in Noo Zillund, although it's colder than the north pole!   :shock:

Thank goodess the airport terminal has heating.
Carps

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"See ya soon monkeyboy... :D
No problems ya old Sheep Lover, you!

Ist leg done, you'd fet un rilly wull wuth all the sheep here in Noo Zillund, although it's colder than the north pole!   :shock:

Thank goodess the airport terminal has heating.

Low to mid 90's scheduled for loovul next week...

Bring pictures of the sheep...I'll forward them to Vance... :wink:
***SFC-Team Smart***

nzsimon

Hey Carps quit mispronouncing the name of our country

It's Nuzillun there is no gap and the d is silent

The only people on the planet whose accent prevents them from saying the name of their own country
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

Carps

Thenx Simun, I'll try t remimber thet.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pleasant day in Los Angeles, expect to meet the humidity around dinner time when I arrive in St Louis.   :-o
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Low to mid 90's scheduled for loovul next week...
With daily rainstorm?

Quote from: "Rayvyn"Bring pictures of the sheep...I'll forward them to Vance... :wink:
Yeah sure ya will.

Vance tells me all ya do is promise, then keep the pictures all to yourself.
Carps

donsrods

This weekend I wheeled my T outside for the first time.  Wanted to get a look at it from far away, since I have only been able to see it from inside the shop.

Now the body is back off to get painted and upholstered, and I have some final plumbing to do so I can fire up the engine for the first time.   :D  :D

Don

donsrods

And my Son got some more work done on his '29 RPU.  He decided the bed was 1 inch too high, so he tore it apart and remounted it lower.  Guess he was right, it does look better this way.

Both of us might actually make it for Daytona in November.   :D  :D

Don