Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchevy

Not the weekend yet, but getting real close to it. On Saturday, I plan on finding where the holes are in my exhaust pipes. I started hearing a sound like an exhaust leak while coming home from Nashville, Goodguys event.
Last year, at Louisville, I bought one of those Easy Access devices from Backyard Buddy (https://www.backyardbuddy.com/store/proddetail.asp?prod=easyacc). Have looked at it several times on how to use it under my '40 Chevy. The problem is the rear sway bar is in the way to set the rear end down on one of the units. I found a place to use it in the front of the car. It's an early '70s Nova rear.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Dave

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "enjenjo"No sheep Vance..... Chickens.......

whatever yer into is OK with me :lol:

Vance

See  :!:  :!:  I keep telling you guy's he's "branching out " &  has to be watched  :!:  :!:  First it was sheep. :?  :?  Then the "adventure" in Ohio.. :roll:  :roll: ...Then "Kids" . :-o  :-o ...Now chickens  :?:   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  Is nothing safe  :?:  :?:  :?:

I hope its kids (sheep or goats)  :?:  Whatever they call em cause i already looked everyone up on the sex offender web site and were all good.. They dont include farm aminals though .. Ha Ha aminals...
Dave :wink:

enjenjo

Saturday I am going fishing at Lavere lake with my son Dave, then sunday we are having a corn boil at our house in honor of my son and his wife.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "enjenjo"No sheep Vance..... Chickens.......

whatever yer into is OK with me :lol:

Vance

See  :!:  :!:  I keep telling you guy's he's "branching out " &  has to be watched  :!:  :!:  First it was sheep. :?  :?  Then the "adventure" in Ohio.. :roll:  :roll: ...Then "Kids" . :-o  :-o ...Now chickens  :?:   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  Is nothing safe  :?:  :?:  :?:

I hope its kids (sheep or goats)  :?:  Whatever they call em cause i already looked everyone up on the sex offender web site and were all good.. They dont include farm aminals though .. Ha Ha aminals...
Dave :wink:

"Don't ask......Don't tell"

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Carps

Next weekend I'm leaving on a jet plane and won't be back again.... for five weeks.

In that time there's some serious activity for which I'm responsible at the salt mines.  Guess this weekend I'll be at the office, head down n backside up.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

UGLY OLDS

Guess this weekend I'll be at the office, head down n backside up.[/quote]

DON'T WEAR WOOL  :!:  :!:  :!:  ( Vance may be around :shock:  :shock: )
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Dave

I just finished the epoxy and hi fill primer on the front axle and the rear end housing and spotted in the frame.. Ill be ready for paint next week :!: I just handed sue the chip chart before i went out to the garage and when i came back in she says she likes the purple :?  :shock:  We will work on it. Im headed to the car show at MIS tomorrow then to winchester indiana sunday for the sprint car king of the wings show on the worlds fastest 1/2 mile...
Ya Vance I know...
Dave
:wink:

donsrods

My '27 had a purple frame and was going to have a purple body once I got around to painting over the purple primer.  You have no idea how many girls and women told me they loved the color.  I liked it because it was old timey.

That is probably why Sue picked it, women just seem to like it alot.

Don

Dave

Naaaaaaaaaaah I cant.. ha ha purple???? Helmet ???? never mind..
Dave

Rayvyn

Quote from: "jusjunk"Naaaaaaaaaaah I cant.. ha ha purple???? Helmet ???? never mind..
Dave

Go on studmuffin...Paint it Purple...Name it Barney...Ride down the road singing "I love you. You love me!"
You haven't got a hair on your %#$ to paint it purple... 8)  :wink:  ~:)
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "jusjunk"Naaaaaaaaaaah I cant.. ha ha purple???? Helmet ???? never mind..
Dave

Go on studmuffin...Paint it Purple...Name it Barney...Ride down the road singing "I love you. You love me!"

Were a disfunctional family .. ya i know the tune dude.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

Carps

I'm gettin' nervous.   :shock:

Is this disease contageous?

Maybe I should reconsider and take my vacation on a south pacific Island?

Oh, I can do that, I already live on an Island in the South Pacific.

I will remember not to bring anything wool or coloured purple.   :?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

dragrcr50

I am going drag racing saturday and mow again and again sunday...
ownerWoodard racing and hot rod shop in mustang oklahoma. My  specialty is gassers &  nostalgia race cars , love the salt,

Grandadeo

If the thunder and lightning stops soon (no rain yet) I'll be in the backyard walking behind a big concrete saw that I borrowed from work.  Got a 10' X 10' slab that an old shed used to sit on.  Its in the way of where the new cement pond is going.  So rather than have the pool builder just bust it up, I hope to cut it into 18" X 5' slabs and move it all to the other side of the house and have two 40'  strips for parking a trailer or what ever on.  My yard is real sandy so anything parked a long time starts sinking and is real fun to pull out.  However, its sounding worse outside so this my run into tomorrow.  Just hate to waste all the good concrete, I'll probably think differently later.

Lee
Salt Is Good... Mk 9:50

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Dave

Real men drive purple cars :D
I'm about to go drive mine now 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****