Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "donsrods"Yep, I've been told about the pantyhose trick, but since I'm presently single I would have to buy a new pair, and I just can't bring myself to go through the checkout line with them.  :oops:  :oops:   Funny that I would rather suffer with the itches than do that, huh?   :D  :D

Don

Aw why not? Might be fun!

This thread is going downhill fast, and I'm not the cause of it. I'm glad others are taking the heat off of me... :D

When I was stationed in Alaska, we used to wear them when we went to the field. It got down near -30 to -40 some nights, and they do keep you warm.

Of course for Vance to shop for them, he'd have to get the ones that come in the ostrich sized egg. Sheer for the Rear. Yeah. Like putting saran wrap on a hippo.

Hey Vance, David Lee Roth said it best: We like the way the line runs up the back of your stockings... :shock:  :oops:  :?  :lol:

ROFLMAO :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ewe kill me Bry, kill me );b(  );b(

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Well, I broke the welder wednesday, took me a couple hours to figure out the plug on the cord was bad, by that time I had the whole welder in pieces. Thursday I got a new plug, welded for 5 minutes, and it quit again. This time the wire was shorting at the machine end of the stinger. A new insulator, and I was back in business. I guess you have to expect this stuff after 20 years

I have the Hemi mounted in the pickup, now it's time to do brakes. Today I'll get the booster mounted, and get some of the lines run.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"A new insulator, and I was back in business. I guess you have to expect this stuff after 20 years

quit being so hard on the equipment :x

if ya quit dropping stuff, it will last alot longer  :-o

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "enjenjo"A new insulator, and I was back in business. I guess you have to expect this stuff after 20 years

quit being so hard on the equipment :x

if ya quit dropping stuff, it will last alot longer  :-o

Vance

He doesn't have a problem picking the stuff up off the floor. He has that Weebles physique. He grabs it on the way down and rolls right back up again with the tool in hand.

The only problem he has is waiting for someone to come along and give him a push... :P  :P  :P  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "Rayvyn"

This thread is going downhill fast, and I'm not the cause of it. I'm glad others are taking the heat off of me... :D

you are not trying hard enough

Yeah I know, but after years of sending threads down the disposal, I'm getting worn out. Besides, we now have a "Team" of folks who handle that chore... :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Just checking in :!:  :!:  :!: Its saturday I can see a primer coat and hifill for sunday  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

Flipper

Nothing car related for me.

Our 30+ year old air conditioner finally crapped out.  We bit the bullet and told the A/C contractor to hook us up with a new one....they tear the old one out and find a rotten sub-floor and crappy/hacked wood work from the original (or last) install  :evil: .......and the concrete pad outside isn't big enough for the new unit  :evil: ......and some of the ducts under the house have rust/rot  :evil: ......and said ducts won't fit through the access hole to the crawl space  :evil:

So, I extended the  concrete pad 2 feet by 4 feet this morning, repaired the floor this afternoon, and have started the ductwork repair job (all while under the house).  It will be a full day tomorrow to get it all wrapped up.

I'd rather spend a weekend of hard work than fork out a couple more grand for them to do the work (and be without air a few more days).

58 Yeoman

Flipper, that must be one big a/c unit, if you extended the pad by 2 and 4 feet.  When I had my a/c installed in '99, they used a premade pad; I think it might be resin.  It's not real thick, and of course, it's just the right size.

My sister had problems with her ductwork last year, and only has a crawl space.  She had to hire it done, as that was after I had hacked off part of my thumb; couldn't be crawling around under there, let alone use my thumb.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Flipper

The new unit is lots bigger, it is also a heat pump in addition to being an A/C unit.  The old one was just A/C and a gas furnace.

The old unit was marginal at best.

I hope this one will frost the windows!

Carps

Was going to attend big model car show in Perth.  However, too much to get done at the office, so guess I'll be spending another weekend making sure all is OK at 'The Empire'.  that done, I may not worry about them whilst I'm absent for five weeks doing nothing much more than having a mountain of fun.

Does that sound too much like a plan?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

Well, the 40 Plymouth Chassis is done for now, the body man will have it for a while. Back to the 38 Plymouth. Sunday is the Delta Chicken festival car show.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"Sunday is the Delta Chicken festival  .

They gonna have any sheep there :?:  :D

take some pictures, wouldya :?:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

enjenjo

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"No sheep Vance..... Chickens.......

whatever yer into is OK with me :lol:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "enjenjo"No sheep Vance..... Chickens.......

whatever yer into is OK with me :lol:

Vance

See  :!:  :!:  I keep telling you guy's he's "branching out " &  has to be watched  :!:  :!:  First it was sheep. :?  :?  Then the "adventure" in Ohio.. :roll:  :roll: ...Then "Kids" . :-o  :-o ...Now chickens  :?:   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  Is nothing safe  :?:  :?:  :?:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****