Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "Carps"

Oh well, it was fun and I reckon I only lost about a pint of blood doing it.  Blood thinning drugs are a *!

Not to mention the bruises that you get. You would freak prolly if you saw my upper body after the motorcycle slide job Carps.. Yup i aint pretty to begin with but im really a mess now.. :lol:  Hey next wednesday i get to stop one of my blood pills and go to just the other one and 1 asprin a day. Im gonna save 60 bucks a month in insurance co pay on thet one too..
Dave

Carps

I'm feelin better already.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sounds like we may be bein treated for different diseases, or I just haven't had the bruises yet.    :shock:

But it seems my skin breaks much easier than it ever did and I have a great tan as one of the drugs makes my skin somewhat photosensetive.    :wink:

Funny how we teach our kids not to do drugs then end up relying on them ourselves to stay alive.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "phat rat"I'm getting ready for my trip west.
I'm getting ready for my trip east.   :D

QuoteBut first it's our 18th anniversary Sun.
Congratulations, a big achivement in today's world.  Well done and may you have many more.

QuoteThen Mon. I go play for however long it takes.
Sounds like a great plan, think I'll take a leaf outta your book.  What is it they say, "alll work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

phat rat

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "phat rat"I'm getting ready for my trip west.
I'm getting ready for my trip east.   :D

QuoteBut first it's our 18th anniversary Sun.
Congratulations, a big achivement in today's world.  Well done and may you have many more.

QuoteThen Mon. I go play for however long it takes.
Sounds like a great plan, think I'll take a leaf outta your book.  What is it they say, "alll work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well I intend to have many more, I got me a good one this time.  :D  Had a practice wife for 23 yrs. LOL Retirement certainly is all it's cracked up to be also. I've never been able to make a trip like this and not have a time I had to be back. My wife expects me back when she sees me. 8)
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

alchevy

Jack, I saw your car at the Grizzly Tool open house in Springfield.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

alchevy

We had our goodie bag stuffing thang today for our car show we're putting on next Friday - Saturday in Flowood, MS.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

Dave

Racin tonite and dunno bout the rest of the weekend my elbow is still pretty * tender.. I sure wish it would heal.. I need to build a car 8)
Dave :wink:

sirstude

Jack is due this afternoon, I think I will see how much trouble I can get him into.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Dave

Quote from: "sirstude"Jack is due this afternoon, I think I will see how much trouble I can get him into.

Doug

Sounds like fun Doug I wish i was there to help :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Flipper

Gonna go put two more days in on dad's 48 chevy pick up.

Hope to finish the bed, mount the running boards, mount the front bumper and maybe finish the exhaust.

....and then maybe start plotting the wiring job.

phat rat

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "sirstude"Jack is due this afternoon, I think I will see how much trouble I can get him into.

Doug

Sounds like fun Doug I wish i was there to help :lol:
Dave :wink:  :arrow:

Sorry but we're having fun despite the fact that you're not here. :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Carps

I think I've finally gone over the hill and accepted that I aint as young as I used to be.

Went out and bought a heater for the garage today.

Global warming is a lie!
Carps

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Carps"I think I've finally gone over the hill and accepted that I aint as young as I used to be.

Went out and bought a heater for the garage today.

Global warming is a lie!

At first glace this kinda confused me... :?  :? Then I remembered your seasons are " different"....( Notice I didn't say "backwards".. :lol:  :wink:  )  It's gonna be 92 here today....I fired up the A/C for the first time this season.... :(  :(
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Austrailia is different, Carps is backward :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Im headed out to get my glasses adjusted and see about a new ppair of sunglasses. Remember I lost mine in the bike crash :cry: Mo money.. I may come back and work in the garage today . Guess ill turn the air on out there on my way out.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink: