Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Hmmm. LS460 over 5K, in a month, IS250 - 15,000k, in 5 months, 33 Ford..... not a clue.  Speedo cable has been broken for at least a year, but it has used more fuel than the other two combined.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Carps"Hmmm. LS460 over 5K, in a month, IS250 - 15,000k, in 5 months, 33 Ford..... not a clue.  

I don't see how the 33 got used much. It doesn't have the heated steering wheel, cushioned gas and brake pedal and lazy boy drivers seat like that other 460 wussymobile... :wink:  :D

Quote from: "Carps"but it has used more fuel than the other two combined.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's because it's all over the garage floor... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  )bye(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Carps"but it has used more fuel than the other two combined.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's because it's all over the garage floor... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  )bye([/quote]

:ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :ha)  :-}
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

58 Yeoman

99 Ranger  bought new, around 55,000 miles.
02 Goldwing bought new, 52,000 miles.  Then the frame cracked in May.
07 goldwing, bought June 1st, 2100 miles.
58 chevy, heck, who knows?? :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Dave

ok Im startin this early.. This now the thursday what are you doing this weekend post.. Humm that reminds me i gotta make a call.  Tomorrow is a  do nuttin night cause ive been runnin all week here. Saturday we leave for
ohio and will be spending an evening with slocrow and his wife and hopefully buddy Joe will make it too. We are also in town sunday and had planned on visiting the rock and roll hall of fame but frank says its grand prix weekend there and the hold it at the airport and thats pretty close to the museum.. Maybe we will go to the GP.. Monday is driving to woodbridge VA to see the kids and the grand daughter. Sue demands 2 full days there with the kid and then thursday were off to where ever we want to go :!:  I have wireless internet at 2 motels so far so ill be watching here :wink:  Its not fair to pick on someone when they arent around any way.. Ugly Vance Bryan ... Ya Ya..
I gotta go call cleveland.... Bout our date.........
Dave

nzsimon

One of the ladies at my wifes work huspand works at a Toyota dealership he told me they trade in the Hiace vans from the courier companies they quite often have a million kilometers on them

The one my company owns does 50,000 a year if only everything was so reliable
Just because it\'s written down doesn\'t make it true

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Crosley"2004 Honda Goldwing.... 1300 miles and change in one day... just a tad under 2600 miles in 3 days of fun

8)  keep yer pants on

I think that qualifies you for an " Iron *" award

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

donsrods

I'm going to be itching this weekend, and in fact am right now.  I'm doing the underside of my glass T body, and am getting grinding dust all over me.  Forgot to put on my little paper suit, and am paying the price right now.  :shock:  :shock:

But once I get this done I can move onto the final body prep for primer then paint.  So I must be getting close.

Don

Carps

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "Carps"Hmmm. LS460 over 5K, in a month, IS250 - 15,000k, in 5 months, 33 Ford..... not a clue.  

I don't see how the 33 got used much. It doesn't have the heated steering wheel, cushioned gas and brake pedal and lazy boy drivers seat like that other 460 wussymobile... :wink:  :D
The Lazy Boy seat is actually in the back, although the driver's seat is OK.

That's because it's all over the garage floor... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  )bye([/quote]
Hmmmm, I never thought of that.  But it's fixed now anyhow..... after I spent all day yesterday trying to find bundy tubing to make new hard lines.   :roll:    Bought ten times more than I need, so I don't have to go thru that again.  Probably now never need to make another hard line in my life.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Right now, I'm off to Swapmeet at Ballarat.  Got to pick up the fifth of my new steelies from Mark.
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "jusjunk"I have wireless internet at 2 motels so far so ill be watching here :wink:
I'll be getting on a plane headed for the US July 28th.  For the next five weeks there will be NO internet, NO watch, NO mobile phone........

QuoteIts not fair to pick on someone when they arent around any way..
Yes it is, it'll give me something to do when I get home.   :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "nzsimon"The one my company owns does 50,000 a year if only everything was so reliable

That's why they employ me.  Keeps 'em on their toes, because I'm not att all reliable.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just thought I'd beat the Rayvynn to it.   :wink:
Carps

Carps

Quote from: "donsrods"I'm doing the underside of my glass T body,

Hey Don, I think you musta made a mistake soemwhere, coz that 'glass' looks a lot like wood to me.   :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "Crosley"2004 Honda Goldwing.... 1300 miles and change in one day... just a tad under 2600 miles in 3 days of fun

8)  keep yer pants on

I think that qualifies you for an " Iron *" award

Vance

For a second there I thought you used your 'love nic-name' for dave.... then I saw the word "Iron"

Hey Tony pm me your number i wanna call you about that 383  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave :wink:

reborn55

bought the wife a new ride this weekend--so I guess I did something.  not what I really wanted but better to keep her happy :wink:
posted some pics at www.picturetrail.com/reborn55

Carnut

Quote from: "reborn55"bought the wife a new ride this weekend--so I guess I did something.  not what I really wanted but better to keep her happy :wink:
posted some pics at www.picturetrail.com/reborn55

You bought all those rides for you wife this weekend?