Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "40chevy"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"I got weekend duty at work. :(

Vance

Y'all have had some rough weather in TX here lately. And still are from what I see looking at the radar.
AL

Yes we have. :x

had a little tornado outbreak here last week. about 12 confirmed touchdown.

3 fatalities, 8 injured, 2 critically.

tore up a few towns within 120 miles of Amarillo.

I'm gonna stay close to the underground shelters for the next couple months.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

reborn55

Had a rough weekend--worked on the 48 getting it ready for Bunny Run.  Came back from a drive and wife is standing by the fence crying.  Good friend of ours had suffered a brain aneurysm and was taken off life support. All in a 36 hour period.  Very sudden and sad.  He had just turned 60.  So off to visitation today.  Makes one realize how short life is and how quickly it can come to an end. :cry:

Dave

The stepdaughter and grand kid are here and everyone is going to church cept me.. Im going to the garage and dust off the bike and the coupe and maybe finish straightening up my nut and bolt collection i started last week..
About noon or 1 pm the Out Back is cooking easter dinner for us.......
:lol:
Dave :arrow:  :wink:  :arrow:
ps: I may even have a drink today..
Whats this white crap on my lawn ????

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "jusjunk"The stepdaughter and grand kid are here and everyone is going to church cept me.. Im going to the garage and dust off the bike and the coupe and maybe finish straightening up my nut and bolt collection i started last week..

:lol:  :lol: Your funny dave!!!!  I don't know what the crap is, but its on mine too!!!  Enjenjo needs to get that plow hooked up before next sat  :shock:

I'm cooking ours today, didn't really feel like it but its what Marty, Angee and the kids wanted. were eating late this yr 4 or 5. They took the kids to the science and Ind museum in chicago yesterday and got back really late :P

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "jusjunk"The stepdaughter and grand kid are here and everyone is going to church cept me.. Im going to the garage and dust off the bike and the coupe and maybe finish straightening up my nut and bolt collection i started last week..

:lol:  :lol: Your funny dave!!!!  I don't know what the crap is, but its on mine too!!!  Enjenjo needs to get that plow hooked up before next sat  :shock:

I'm cooking ours today, didn't really feel like it but its what Marty, Angee and the kids wanted. were eating late this yr 4 or 5. They took the kids to the science and Ind museum in chicago yesterday and got back really late :P

You go girl  :!:  Since my mom passed like 10 years ago and sues family dont really get together we started doing the outback thing..  When my dad was alive he didnt want to do anything but sit in the easy chair and watch the old westerns on TV  :lol:  My oldest boy was thinking about going with us today but his girl firend won and he is going to his mothers.. He lives right up the street and when he was working i saw him every day when i picked him up so no biggie.. He can eat at his mothers..
Dave
I see they have a lobster tail special and because of my diet i have to save up.. I just may............ :lol:

Leon

Went to the Nethercutt Museum in Sylmar with the Longroofs out of L.A. yesterday.  They have about 250 cars and don't have enough room for all of them but display almost 200 of them.  
http://www.nethercuttcollection.org/main.html
Thel also have old Orchestrains, they look like 10 - 15 foot long mechanical juke boxes that play instruments like a player piano.  Amazing sound.  they also had a pipe organ with a couple thousand pipes on it that was converted to play from a computer thet recorded a performance of an artist at the keyboard.  The main level has several prize winners from Pebble Beach, and all of the cars are in perfect running condition.  It was an amazing collection to see and the best part, it was free!

Dave

Quote from: "Crosley"Finished one tranny job friday.... I hope to finish the next one today (sunday)

Looks like I sold my Goldwing this weekend.

I have a depo$it on it from a guy in Idaho.

Says he will be  in AZ on the 19th.

Ummmmmmmmmm.. Now what Tony... New wing or what..
Dave

enjenjo

Well, I went to the Viva Las Vegas car show yesterday with my son, and grandson. None of us were impressed. Kind of like my bowling in the National tournament, mediocre at best.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Quote from: "jusjunk"
Quote from: "Crosley"Looks like I sold my Goldwing this weekend.I have a depo$it on it from a guy in Idaho.Says he will be  in AZ on the 19th.
Ummmmmmmmmm.. Now what Tony... New wing or what..
Dave
Speaking of wings,I think there was an antique ultra-light airplane at the Smithoneum Museum that had the name Crosley hung on it. GPster

Carps

Fixed the nasty oil leak, then spent a few hours cleaning the oily mess from under the car.  Looks like new so spent sunday arvo cruising, nowehere in particular.

Did so many miles that the the darned water pump has started making expensive noises.    :roll:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

tomslik

stared at my coupe for a while, took a ride down some back roads( didn't find nothing interesting but on a crappy,snowy day, it's kinda relaxing)
was gonna stop fer a beer but being easter....... :(D) no bars open...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

donsrods

Finally got some paint on my transmission to match the engine. Also got my transmission tunnel finally all glassed in, and built a mount to hold my transmission cooler/

Here is a shot of the transmission/

Don

alchevy

Went out to an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday at a friend's house. A couple of us drove our old vehicles out there and parked them in a row. Here's some pictures of the cars.
Ronnie's '86 Ford Mustang, Ronnie's '55 Ford, Ronnie's '31 Chevy Pickup, Donnie's '40 Ford Pickup, and my '40 Chevy Sedan.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com

reborn55

Had Easter dinner with kids and grandkids.  got the final stuff done to the 48--ready for the Bunny Run next weekend.  Changed oil in 55 and started it--trying to get it ready for spring runs.  See you next weekend Al.

Rayvyn

Quote from: reborn55got the final stuff done to the 48--  Changed oil in 55 and started it--trying to get it ready for spring runs.  quote]

55... :?:  Kinda been putting it off for awhile, huh... :?:  :lol:  :lol:
J/K
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...