Its the weekend are you gonna do anything?

Started by Dave, January 06, 2007, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Since it got even colder, things are real slow.

This aint supposed to happen here......

Even the golfers had to give it away, they can't find their balls.

If global warming keeps up this way, I'm gunna hafta install a heater in my garage!   :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

enjenjo

QuoteEven the golfers had to give it away, they can't find their balls

The golfers here use florecent orange balls to play in the snow.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

The process of evolution has taught some of us to keep our balls out of the snow. 8)
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "purplepickup"The process of evolution has taught some of us to keep our balls out of the snow. 8)

Not Golfers!!!

phat rat

Well it's not car oriented, but my wife and I just got back from 4 hrs on the river kayaking. Bought our own kayaks last Sun. so we'll be doing lots more of it.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

39deluxe

I haven't been worth anything today. I got home from work at 7am and slept til 1pm. Watched the Cup race and have been catching up on my Ebay sales.  If I sell enough junk I can buy more truck parts.

Tomorrow I'm putting a plug on that 220 wire sticking out of the wall so I can fire up that new MIG. I also hope to get the Turbo 400 kickdown switch bracket made for the truck. I have everything that I need to do it so it's time to get it in gear.

Tom

chimp koose

Went drag racing with my buddy again. saturday we went 3 rounds in outlaw street. Today we won in pro class. He is opening his speed shop this month.

enjenjo

Tom, how long have you lived in Edgerton?

Danimal

Carps,

I'm not sure where you are but I certainly hope it is in the southern hemisphere. If I saw snow on 10 August at home, I'd be convinced hell froze over and it was just the aftershock!

And I don't play with my balls in the snow. I play with them in my pocket.

reborn55

Haven't been doing a whole lot--got a little done -cleaning on the ragtop after mud from Louisville.  Went to a wedding this past Saturday and on Sunday the 10th wife and I celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary.  Now time to get back to work.

enjenjo

QuoteSunday the 10th wife

You really are a glutton for punishment aren't you? Congratulations!! :lol:

reborn55

Thanks--Oh well  guess senility is getting older too.

Danimal

Wow. I'm on my first wife. 16 years so far. When do I trade up?

reborn55

As long as the other wives didn't know-----------

enjenjo

Quote from: "Danimal"Wow. I'm on my first wife. 16 years so far. When do I trade up?

Any trading you do will be down. She can trade up.