RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, November 26, 2006, 09:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39deluxe

This sounds like fun. I work on Saturday but I might be able to take a day off  and help with the build or just come on Sunday.

Tom

enjenjo

Quote from: "39deluxe"This sounds like fun. I work on Saturday but I might be able to take a day off  and help with the build or just come on Sunday.

Tom

Come on over, it will be fun.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "39deluxe"This sounds like fun. I work on Saturday but I might be able to take a day off  and help with the build or just come on Sunday.

Tom

WOW!!!! I hadn't read this for a long time. I knew we would be at the BBQ repair thingy so I havn't been reading it.  I had no idea that so many of you far away guys were coming!!!
Guess I'll be putting in a vac day for fri, I'd like to go to the museum again too. I don't know if Rob will be able to or not, but I want to!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only question is, will there be any time left to work on the BBQ!! :lol:  :shock:

Debb

Roadstar

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

Tom

WOW!!!! I hadn't read this for a long time. I knew we would be at the BBQ repair thingy so I havn't been reading it.  I had no idea that so many of you far away guys were coming!!!
Guess I'll be putting in a vac day for fri, I'd like to go to the museum again too. I don't know if Rob will be able to or not, but I want to!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only question is, will there be any time left to work on the BBQ!! :lol:  :shock:

Debb

I was thinking the same thing Deb, might have to have a pre BBQ Day to make sure it is in working order for the Actual BBQ day  :lol:

Rayvyn

BBQ... :?:

What BBQ... :?:

I was coming up just to give Barney Fife a big hug and a squeeze... :wink:  :lol:

I'll be coming in that Thursday, so Frank and I can knock out the work so everyone will have time to eat and see the Ford Museum... :idea:  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

39deluxe

I'm only about an hour west of Swanton. It would be a good opportunity to meet some of the folks on the board.

Tom

enjenjo

Quote from: "39deluxe"I'm only about an hour west of Swanton. It would be a good opportunity to meet some of the folks on the board.

Tom

I know Edgerton, my buddy had a tool store there. Come on over, it will be fun.

sirstude

You know, if we keep this up, we will have the population of the little town I live in at Frank's house.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Rayvyn"BBQ... :?:

I was coming up just to give Barney Fife a big hug and a squeeze... :wink:  :lol:

I'll be coming in that Thursday, so Frank and I can knock out the work so everyone will have time to eat and see the Ford Museum... :idea:  :D

:shock:  :shock:  :cry:  What!!!! I'm not getting a big HUG?

well fine then I won't come :wink:

That sounds like a heck of a plan Bry!!!!  Thanks!

Rayvyn

Quote from: KustomLincolnLady
Quote from: "Rayvyn"BBQ... :?:

:shock:  :shock:  :cry:  What!!!! I'm not getting a big HUG?

quote]

Yeah, if you're good... 8)  :P  :D
***SFC-Team Smart***

39deluxe

I know Edgerton, my buddy had a tool store there. Come on over, it will be fun.

I used to buy a lot of body shop supplies from him also. Larry had a Weiand  Drag Star for a nailhead with 6 97s on it that I scored several years ago for $200.

Tom

ChevyGirlRox

I think that the BBQ repair would be a great opportunity for me to put names with faces, especially since it is so close.  

Let me get the facts straight...

This will be held at Frank's house in Toledo? What is the address (so I can mapquest it)?

It will be on Saturday April 14th at what time?

I planned on heading north that weekend anyways for the Choppers show in No. Olmsted (an excellent traditional show).  

So I can BBQ it Saturday and go to the Choppers show on Sunday...great!

Will there be any BBQ at this event?  :wink:

If this is posted somewhere and I missed it, sorry, sometimes the blonde just can't hide....
I can fly!

Well behaved women rarely make history.

enjenjo

My address is 6544 county rd 2 swanton ohio 43558 For you, coming on the turnpike to exit 53 would be fastest. I can PM detailed directions to anyone that needs them, just let me know which way you are coming, north, south, east, or west.

We usually get started about 10 am, work til we want to stop, and yes there will be BBQ here. Not sure what yet, maybe road kill, but with the roadkill expert, Rayvyn, here, I'm sure it will be good. His possum is to die for!

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"His possum is to die for!

And he ain't got bad buns either.  :oops:  :shock:  :wink:  :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Rayvyn

Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "enjenjo"His possum is to die for!

And he ain't got bad buns either.  :oops:  :shock:  :wink:  :wink:

Vance

Eggs and Armadillo ain't bad either... :!:  :!:

Hey Vance, did you hand these out when the baby was born... :?:
***SFC-Team Smart***