RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, November 26, 2006, 09:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

I was thinking about flying in for the BBQ day, but we have been able to get flights and Sharon the time off to fly into Detroit for the Autorama.  So I guess I'll see some of you there in March!

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "phat rat"Doug and Vance that's cool that you guys are going to be there. So a question for others that live a ways away. Are you going to try and make it. This is an opportunity for those who were saying that the board is somewhat clannish to be a part of things

I'll be there, come H##L or highwater. Probably from Friday through Tuesday.

The plan is to fly into Detroit Thurs. then prolly drive to Toledo. its not that far from what I unnerstand :?

spend a couple days with the new Granddaughter, make the build day(s) and the other activities, and fly back Tuesday.

but I'm flexible. nothing written in stone as far as travel plans, yet.

looking forward to it. sounds like large fun 8)

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

sirstude

Finally made my plane reservations.  Arrive in Toledo on Thursday and leave on Monday. You cannot fly into Detroit with Delta, but this works just as well.  Really looking forward to the time.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

oldmanolds

Ok I know it's probally been said a hundred times.But please refresh my mind.When,where and what time.Oh and can a newbie bring his wife?I'm getting a little senile and need directions sometimes,might get lost and end up in Lake Erie. oldmanolds
GETTING OLD SUCKS..BUT IT SURE BEATS THE ATERNATIVE.     www.stophd.org

phat rat

Quote from: "oldmanolds"Ok I know it's probally been said a hundred times.But please refresh my mind.When,
April, 14
Quotewhere
(enjenjos' Swanton Ohio)
Quoteand what time
(all day).
QuoteOh and can a newbie bring his wife
(your decision)?
QuoteI'm getting a little senile and need directions sometimes,might get lost and end up in Lake Erie. oldmanolds
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'd like to add my 2 cents.  First off I'm REALLY, REALLY excited so many are making the effort to attend and help out with the BBQ trailer.

If you guys all head to the Henry Ford Museum on Friday April 13th, I will host a party/mingle including food and drinks, here at my house for that evening.  I live in Livonia which is about 10 miles from the Henry Ford Museum.  I have to work on that day but if you guys spent the day at the Museum then headed over to my house from there, 5:30-6pm, we could have a really nice time just handing out, eating, drinking and bench racing.  My tiki bar should be completed by then.  :)

Just a thought.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

I think I can fond Denise's house. The build day is the 14th of April, but it looks like we have set the Ford museum for the 13th. We can do the Sauder medeum on the 15th, and possible a garage crawl too.

I will PM directions to anyone who needs them.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

Sounds cool to me.  See you all then.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "enjenjo"I think I can fond Denise's house. The build day is the 14th of April, but it looks like we have set the Ford museum for the 13th. We can do the Sauder medeum on the 15th, and possible a garage crawl too.

I will PM directions to anyone who needs them.

Now I just gotta figger out when to spend time with my new Granddaughter :lol:  :lol:

maybe she can help out on the BBQ build :D

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

GPster

Linda and I just made reservations to be there (in Swanton) to get to the Henry Ford Museum and the BBQ rebuild. We've also started making arrangements for Kelsey and Puppy (our dogs) to have a couple of college girls over for a party. It's too early to start figuring if Denise's party will be part of the plan but we'll work on it. GPster

river1

Quote from: "GPster"We've also started making arrangements for Kelsey and Puppy (our dogs) to have a couple of college girls over for a party.

can i come to your house?????? :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "GPster"We've also started making arrangements for Kelsey and Puppy (our dogs) to have a couple of college girls over for a party.

later jim

If all it will take is a couple of college girls to get you to come to the midwest, then consider it done.  They'll be at my place on April 13th for your viewing pleasure. :roll:  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

later jim

If all it will take is a couple of college girls to get you to come to the midwest, then consider it done.  They'll be at my place on April 13th for your viewing pleasure. :roll:  :wink:

Sign me up :-o  :shock:  :wink:  :wink:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

river1

later jim

well i may be coming to mich but it would be for the autorama. i'll know more in a few weeks.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

later jim

well i may be coming to mich but it would be for the autorama. i'll know more in a few weeks.

later jim

dress warm!

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)