RRT BBQ

Started by enjenjo, November 26, 2006, 09:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayvyn

Quote from: "enjenjo"I think I can fond Denise's house. The build day is the 14th of April, but it looks like we have set the Ford museum for the 13th. We can do the Sauder medeum on the 15th, and possible a garage crawl too.

I will PM directions to anyone who needs them.

I'm not getting in until 9:30-10:00 am on Friday the 13th. Leaving on Tues. If you guys have plans for the museum, go ahead because if I'm delayed anywhere it'll hold yall up. I'll go find a hot Toledo chick to have fun with for the day... :P>

Or maybe I'll change the flight to Tuesday so I can make an early commando side trip into Michigan. What's that old Johnny Cash song..."I'm Goin' To Jackson..."... ~:)  );b(
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Dave

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I think I can fond Denise's house. The build day is the 14th of April, but it looks like we have set the Ford museum for the 13th. We can do the Sauder medeum on the 15th, and possible a garage crawl too.

I will PM directions to anyone who needs them.

I'm not getting in until 9:30-10:00 am on Friday the 13th. Leaving on Tues. If you guys have plans for the museum, go ahead because if I'm delayed anywhere it'll hold yall up. I'll go find a hot Toledo chick to have fun with for the day... :P>

Or maybe I'll change the flight to Tuesday so I can make an early commando side trip into Michigan. What's that old Johnny Cash song..."I'm Goin' To Jackson..."... ~:)  );b(

Hell ya dude.. come on up ill give ya a tour of the prison.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

enjenjo

Quote from: "jusjunk"Hell ya dude.. come on up ill give ya a tour of the prison.
Dave :wink:  :arrow:  :wink:

Yup, he goes there every day to visit his husband, named "DOC" :roll:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Rayvyn"
Quote from: "EMSjunkie"
Quote from: "enjenjo"His possum is to die for!

And he ain't got bad buns either.  :oops:  :shock:  :wink:  :wink:

Vance

Eggs and Armadillo ain't bad either... :!:  :!:

Hey Vance, did you hand these out when the baby was born... :?:

DANG!!!   I wish I'd a knowed 'bout them sooner. :x

Y'all might just git a suprize in April :wink:

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

slocrow

Quote from: "enjenjo"Yup, he goes there every day to visit his husband, named "DOC" :roll:
You're not talking about Dr. Piro are you?
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

EMSjunkie

Allright boys and girls................

flight has been booked 8)  :D  :D

will be arriving in Detroit at 4:10 PM Thursday the 12th.

flying back out Monday at 2:20 PM.

can't wait. hope to get to meet alot of y'all, and see my new Granddaughter too 8)

See y'all in April

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

I just remembered ive got some venison down in the freezer that needs to be processed. Im going to run it down sunday and maybe that will give me an excuse to stop at the harley shop too. If all goes ok we could have some venison brats for the rebuild...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: I think they would be better than roadkill but it depends on whos cooking. :wink:
Dave

Dave

Talked to the kid and we are gonna make a run for sure to the meat processor sunday. Im gonna do some looking and if they have brats already made and sometimes they do ill pick up a bunch.. Im plannin on my usuall gin and tonic about noon on the build day. But just to show the newcommers im a nice guy I will have a case of bud in a cooler on ice..Id like the first impression to be good.. We got all afternoon to get drunk throw punches call each other gay and roll around in franks driveway.. 8) (no pulling the gold chain kids thats dirty fighting)
Dave :arrow:

EMSjunkie

Beer and Brats...........does it get any better :?:  8)

now if we could just get a wet t-shirt contest goin' :wink:  :wink:

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Crosley.In.AZ

Vance

ask Dave.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "Crosley"

Vance

ask Dave.

Why?  is he a shoe-in for 1st place :?:  :?

Vance

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders

Dave

I find it interesting  we have  like 27 hundred views of this thread and a hand full of answers..
Dave

Fat Cat

Quote from: "jusjunk"I find it interesting  we have  like 27 hundred views of this thread and a hand full of answers..
Dave

What's the question?

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "jusjunk"I find it interesting  we have  like 27 hundred views of this thread and a hand full of answers..
Dave

What's the question?

He doesn't have a clue. He's just excited because he found a really big number...
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Rayvyn"He doesn't have a clue. He's just excited because he found a really big number...

He did "find it" it wasn't lost. He just had to get someone to explain to him how significant the number really was. Twice. With pictures and a comparsion to the cost of gin.