Aussie Forum

Started by Sled56, March 10, 2005, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "Holly Carter"
Thanks Dolly us Gals have to stick together and the way these boys keep talking about my zipper I may just end up taking that Sex Symbol title away from you LOL.  :lol:

Yes Lithgow-Mick, Would definately have an Internet affair with you OK. LOL.

Holly.
Geez, I'm lost for words.[/i] :shock:  :wink:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lithgow-Mick"

Well Mick I see your not lost for words under the topic of Aussie Love songs and affair is it  :roll:  8) What Do I tell MrCool  :roll:  :?:  LOL

Holly.

Lithgow-Mick

Well Mick I see your not lost for words under the topic of Aussie Love songs and affair is it  :roll:  8) What Do I tell MrCool  :roll:  :?:  LOL

Holly.
Tell him ya found someone betta.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If its not a Flattie
Off Ya Sister

Anonymous

Better Still Boys, I think I will not have anything to do with either of you
( Lithgow & MrCool ) as you both sound like and from what I am told a couple of DV8's :wink:  LOL. :lol:  :wink:  :roll:  
So sorry you both miss out  :lol: LOL.

Still do not trust you with that trailer Lithgow-Mickey LOL.
Oh I should add some one sent me the photo of your trailer :lol:  :lol:  LOL. :lol:  :roll:

Holly.

Lithgow-Mick

Better Still Boys, I think I will not have anything to do with either of you
( Lithgow & MrCool ) as you both sound like and from what I am told a couple of DV8's :wink:  LOL. :lol:  :wink:  :roll:  
So sorry you both miss out  :lol: LOL.

Still do not trust you with that trailer Lithgow-Mickey LOL.
Oh I should add some one sent me the photo of your trailer :lol:  :lol:  LOL. :lol:  :roll:

Holly.
I dont know how this thread got to this stage, You win Mr Cool.  :wink:
If its not a Flattie
Off Ya Sister

Mr Cool

Quote from: "Lithgow-Mick"I dont know how this thread got to this stage, You win Mr Cool.  :wink:
Thats ok Mick, Ive got used to it after a while. It helps being the silent bashful type sometimes.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Cool"
Thats ok Mick, Ive got used to it after a while. It helps being the silent bashful type sometimes.

Well I ask you.

MrCool is another trailer man. LOL. He has been the silent type and not told me about his trailer. :lol:  :!:

I wonder if  :idea:  Dolly's Boyfriend drives a nicer rod  :lol:  :?: LOL.

It sounds like Dolly is not interested in him  :?:  :lol: LOL.
Change the D for an H LOL.

Holly.

Lithgow-Mick

I wonder if  :idea:  Dolly's Boyfriend drives a nicer rod  :lol:  :?: LOL.
I don't think DB is out of the mental hospital long enough to drive anything.[/i]  :wink:

Quote from: "Holly Carter"It sounds like Dolly is not interested in him  :?:  :lol: LOL.
Holly.
I dought Dolly will fight you for the idiot.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If its not a Flattie
Off Ya Sister

Anonymous

I don't think DB is out of the mental hospital long enough to drive anything.[/i]  :wink:

I dought Dolly will fight you for the idiot.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Lithgow-Mickey is that part of the Ozzie accent "Dought"  I do not know what you mean  :?:  :roll: Is that like a Homer Simpson "DOH." ?

Dolly has not shown any interest in the boyfriend and I think that is not nice to say things about people like that. People have sued for similar things I hope you know.  :lol: LOL.

Holly.

Anonymous

I don't think DB is out of the mental hospital long enough to drive anything not unlike me, he will most likely drive me up the wall so I admit I always use a trailor and never drive my Rod anywhere  .[/i]  [/i][/b]

See Lithgow-Mickey having now said that and informed everyone I am sure you feel so much better and no one will bother you ever again over your need to use a trailor.  :lol:

Come On you Guys help this Gal Out here. :lol: LOL 8)

Holly.

Dolly

Quote from: "Mr Cool"

So Mick, how come we didn't see ou at Calder Park for the Hot Rod Rumble?  All the seriously fast cars came on trailers, so you need not have been embarrased.

Quote from: "Holly Carter"Well I ask you.

MrCool is another trailer man. LOL. He has been the silent type and not told me about his trailer. :lol:  :!:
No, it's just because his trailer is an embarrasment, and he doesn't have any dust or cobwebs on is car, so it doesn't qualify as a garage queen or show pony and it's not quick enough to race.  :wink:   (this should get the discussion livened up for Miss Carter :wink:)

Quote from: "Holley Carter"I wonder if  :idea:  Dolly's Boyfriend drives a nicer rod  :lol:  :?: LOL.
Who would know?  Seems he's too big of a whimp to show his face.  

Quote from: "Holley Carter"It sounds like Dolly is not interested in him  :?:  :lol: LOL.
Well, just like TISOK, he didn't show his face at the Rumble, although there were rumours that the pair of them were seen after dark behind one of the buildings 'consumating' their relationship, whatever that means.   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

TJ's Dad

QuoteWell, just like TISOK, he didn't show his face at the Rumble, although there were rumours that the pair of them were seen after dark behind one of the buildings 'consumating' their relationship

Now doesn't that conjeour up a shocking mental picture !!
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Anonymous

Quote from: "MrTJ's Dad"
QuoteWell, just like TISOK, he didn't show his face at the Rumble, although there were rumours that the pair of them were seen after dark behind one of the buildings 'consumating' their relationship

Now doesn't that conjeour up a shocking mental picture !!

Yep sure does.

You must have had to much to drink Dolly are you sure you did see me with your ( supposed ) boyfriend.......   :-}

NO, definately You had to much to drink with MrCarps after he finished on the microphone.

Nice to know MrCarps got my calling card as I wanted to speak to him but could never get a word in when he had that microphone in his hand. :lol:  Bla Bla Bla :lol:  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dolly"
No, it's just because his trailer is an embarrasment, and he doesn't have any dust or cobwebs on is car, so it doesn't qualify as a garage queen or show pony and it's not quick enough to race.  :wink:   (this should get the discussion livened up for Miss Carter :wink:)

I had a convertible Pony car, I used to love driveing that, the wind in my hair. LOL.

Holly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dolly"
Well, just like TISOK, he didn't show his face at the Rumble, although there were rumours that the pair of them were seen after dark behind one of the buildings 'consumating' their relationship, whatever that means.   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Yes I am shocked. LOL.

So the Truth is out why you and your boyfriend do not get along. Dolly what a sad thing to know your Dolly's boyfriend  is GAY. LOL
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Holly.