Aussie Forum

Started by Sled56, March 10, 2005, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sled56

Someone want to tell me how to fing the Aussie Forum, being a HRI Refugie I,m gettin lonely :cry: Na just want to catch up with the ither deviates from OZ.
Cheers Ty
Theres only one substitute for cubic inches, Supercharged Cubic Inches.

purplepickup

All you have to do is click on the words " Rodding Roundtable Index" at the top of this thread and go down the list of forums to the Aussie ones.  There's a few.  They're down under the Yank ones :lol:
George

enjenjo

Uh, George, they don't see it unless that have been beat in. :shock: You see it because of your special status :D

Sled56, contact a couple of your HRI mates, and they can vouch you in. They have to contact Fatcat.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Oh.

Finally being special got me something besides padding on my walls :?
George

Anonymous

Sled56,
PM me and confirm with me who you are. I will then vouch for you.

TJ's Dad

Do the same here Sled ... as u were a HRI member.

Fatcat is really on the ball .. he'll have u listed in a flash .. the reason for doing it this way is to scrutinize that only rodders get in ..

Seems there are some who aint ever getting a ride in my car !!

( unless I buy a hearse )  :wink:  :wink:

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

enjenjo

I'll say here that any member of the RRT can apply to the administrator for access to the Aussie Forum. As long as your are known, you will get access.

flatoz

but you let me in and I'm known to be a trouble maker :lol:

flatoz

fat cat,

I will vouch for Drefus,

hes a good ol'e boy  :lol:  :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll say here that any member of the RRT can apply to the administrator for access to the Aussie Forum. As long as your are known, you will get access.

Does that mean I can go???  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
Debb

enjenjo

Yes Debb, you can apply. :lol:  Just ask Fatcat. And have two forms of identification. Oh, Bribes help too.

Carps

Quote from: "purplepickup"Oh.

Finally being special got me something besides padding on my walls :?

I saw a guy wearing a neat Tshirt at the F1 grand prix last weekend.  
In huge writing on his back were these words...

"I WISH I WAS SPECIAL"
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Carps

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I'll say here that any member of the RRT can apply to the administrator for access to the Aussie Forum. As long as your are known, you will get access.

Debb

Deb, you are a gurl and one thing you need to understand about Aussie Hot Rod boyz is that being a gurl means you may join in their fun whenever you wish and you don't need to ask permission.

However, some of them may get in trouble when their local gulz find out you are 'in' and they've been left out.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

Debb

Deb, you are a gurl and one thing you need to understand about Aussie Hot Rod boyz is that being a gurl means you may join in their fun whenever you wish and you don't need to ask permission.

However, some of them may get in trouble when their local gulz find out you are 'in' and they've been left out.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

LMAO I dont care I'm far enough away they cant reach me!!!  I watch my back for that Dolly chick though!!!  :P  :lol:
Debb

Carps

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I dont care I'm far enough away they cant reach me!!!
Like the message in your rear vision mirrors, some may be closer than they appear.

QuoteI watch my back for that Dolly chick though!!!  :P  :lol:
Debb
Dolly's OK it's Choco you need to be wary of, he thinks gurlz are "Yucky".
Carps