Aussie Forum

Started by Sled56, March 10, 2005, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolly

Quote from: "Holly Carter"So the Truth is out why you and your boyfriend do not get along. Dolly what a sad thing to know your Dolly's boyfriend  is GAY. LOL

not to worry, I can live with it.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dolly"

not to worry, I can live with it.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But how do you live with the fact that Carps is friendly with him, Dolly's Boyfriend. Now that is something to be worried about. LOL  :lol:

Holly.

Dolly

Quote from: "Holly Carter"But how do you live with the fact that Carps is friendly with him,
Carps is just like a big cuddly teddy bear, and he's freindly to pretty much evereybody and definitely NOT gay like some others here.   Of course he's only freindly untill folks do sumpin nasty to those he holds dear and then you don't wanna be in the way, coz when that happens he turns into a mean old grizzly.  My alleged, more like deluded, 'Boyfriend' does not bring out the "cuddly' in Carps, moreso the Grizzly and he figures TISOK isn't so bad after all, just misguided and a bit wimpy, coz he's scared of spiders.  :wink:

Oh and when I say Carps is like a Teddy I mean cute, warm and freindly, he's nothing near as hairy as a real teddy, that's Choco, who is also much more like a real Teddy in stature as well as surface coating. :wink:

QuoteDolly's Boyfriend. Now that is something to be worried about. LOL  :lol:
You got that in one sweetie.   :shock:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "MsDolly"
Carps is just like a big cuddly teddy bear,

Thanks MsDolly. It is nice to hear that about MrCarps from some one else.  

Quote from: "MsDolly"Oh and when I say Carps is like a Teddy I mean cute, warm and freindly, :wink:

If you had not been sitting in that car I would have fumigated those spiders.

Anonymous

I have guys coming out of the woodwork looking for me. This Dave Guy sounds nice he has a nice 40 Coupe that needs a wash and clean and he knows how to use a trailor  8)  LOL. :lol:

Quote from: "Dolly"and he figures TISOK isn't so bad after all, just misguided and a bit wimpy, coz he's scared of spiders.  
You got that in one sweetie.   :shock:

Can I have this one  :?:  :lol: LOL. He sounds OK. LOL perhaps he would Kill spiders for me  :?: LOL.  :lol:

This forum is so much Fun LOL. :lol:  

Holly.

Dave

QuoteI have guys coming out of the woodwork looking for me.
Be careful what you wish for! Termites come out of the woodwork too and a few other nasties! By the way what is with the name Holly Carter? Is that some kind of 'induction' identity crisis? We have enough of those on here already! I have a Holley 'double pumper' on the coupe! TISOK always wanted to be blown but instead he has a hand operated pump.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"By the way what is with the name Holly Carter? Is that some kind of 'induction' identity crisis?

And you think you will get an answer to that.........LOL :lol:  :wink:

Quote from: "Dave"TISOK always wanted to be blown

I hear you Ozzies have trouble with that sort of thing with sheep and to fix blown sheep you inject them  :!:

:lol:  8)  :shock: Blown and injected that sounds like Fun LOL. :lol:

Holly.

Lithgow-Mick

So Mick, how come we didn't see ou at Calder Park for the Hot Rod Rumble?  All the seriously fast cars came on trailers, so you need not have been embarrased.

Trying to be a comedian doesnt suite you Dolly.  :wink:
If I could have been there, I would have, but I'm glad you all had a great and safe weekend.

If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

Lithgow-Mick

Quote from: "Holly Carter"
:lol:  8)  :shock: Blown and injected that sounds like Fun LOL. :lol:

Holly.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

Mr Cool

Quote from: "Holly Carter"Well I ask you.

MrCool is another trailer man. LOL. He has been the silent type and not told me about his trailer. :lol:  :!:
No, it's just because his trailer is an embarrasment, and he doesn't have any dust or cobwebs on is car, so it doesn't qualify as a garage queen or show pony and it's not quick enough to race.  :wink:   (this should get the discussion livened up for Miss Carter :wink:)
keep dangling that line Dolly, Im not biting yet.
Both car and trailer are cool enough for me, and thats all that matters.  :D

Quote from: "Holley Carter"I wonder if  :idea:  Dolly's Boyfriend drives a nicer rod  :lol:  :?: LOL.
Who would know?  Seems he's too big of a whimp to show his face.  
For a moment I thought that said Ricer rod.  :shock: ....
Wimp? but hasnt he been to Chocos place at the CRAKK run? and the ballarat swap?

Quote from: "Holley Carter"It sounds like Dolly is not interested in him  :?:  :lol: LOL.
Change the D for an H LOL.
Do you have a death wish or something?
I suppose you could always skin it to keep you warm at night.  :lol:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Cool"

Another Ozzie sheep farmer  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :lol: LOL. A sheepskin Jacket would be nice to wear on those cool nights in the open Rod LOL. :lol:

Holly.

dollys boyfriend

Quote from: "Holly Carter"I wonder if  :idea:  Dolly's Boyfriend drives a nicer rod  :lol:  :?: LOL.

It sounds like Dolly is not interested in him  :?:  :lol: LOL.
Change the D for an H LOL.

Holly.
ive got a fantastic rod for you miss holly and a tank full of juice so what do you rekon  :?:
wanna get together and burn some rubber :?:

dollys boyfriend

Quote from: "Holly Carter"
Well, just like TISOK, he didn't show his face at the Rumble, although there were rumours that the pair of them were seen after dark behind one of the buildings 'consumating' their relationship, whatever that means.   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Yes I am shocked. LOL.

So the Truth is out why you and your boyfriend do not get along. Dolly what a sad thing to know your Dolly's boyfriend  is GAY. LOL
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Holly.
i am not gay sweetheart and i am not even in that state so how could i have been there with mr tisook
but i do wish i was closer to dolly
i miss her since ive been travelling

dollys boyfriend

Quote from: "Mr Cool"
Quote from: "Holley Carter"I wonder if  :idea:  Dolly's Boyfriend drives a nicer rod  :lol:  :?: LOL.
Who would know?  Seems he's too big of a whimp to show his face.  
For a moment I thought that said Ricer rod.  :shock: ....
Wimp? but hasnt he been to Chocos place at the CRAKK run? and the ballarat swap?
a wimp huh :?:  careful what you say dolly or people will think were still an item
and yes ive been to chocos place as he has already posted a pic i noticed
and that bloke has a really big stick too  :shock:
ballarat swap meet was fun and so was the vic hotrod show as i got to meet a few people there including mr brootal taking foters and mr tjs dad trying to load his tourer onto a tow truck and mr old32 and his lovely daughter were very nice too
i have some pictures somewhere i will dig them out for you very soon

Quote from: "mr cool"Do you have a death wish or something?
thats about the cruelest thing ive ever heard
you do not even know me so how can you comment on something like that
coming from someone with a flamed gumboot for an avatar i wouldve thought you were into sheep  :cry:

Anonymous

Quote from: "dollys boyfriend"
ive got a fantastic rod for you miss holly and a tank full of juice so what do you rekon  :?:
wanna get together and burn some rubber :?:

Dolly told me all about you This rod of yours you only use to bait and Fish for Carps. :cry:

Holly