Aussie Forum

Started by Sled56, March 10, 2005, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outback

Some people have way to much time on their hands! hehehe ;)

BTW if Drewfus needs a second, count me in!

Outback
CR&C
Just another Refugee

Live for Something
or Die for Nothing!!

Mr34

Hey, that Barbie chick look familiar... Has she ever been to the Star hotel in Newcastle? :oops:

Oh btw, I met this person online, says his name is 'Callum Studman' he wants in to the Aussie sect. What you guys think? :shock:  :shock:

rx4ord

Don't trust him!!! He told me his name was Valium Dudman. As for that blonde chick is'nt Chuck with the big ears going out with her in England
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

flatoz

man there worried about a few swear words and we have barbies life cycling into the toilet right infornt of our eyes :shock:

I dont think I will sleep tonight...

ram-rod

This wasn't filmed at the ferals they'd have used her fifty seven for the roll over scene
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

Dolly

Nope, that one wasn't my mum, wron colour eyes.   :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

enjenjo

Feeling better are we George? You are a sick puppy, I like that :D  :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"Feeling better are we George? You are a sick puppy, I like that :D  :D
Maybe while I was in for foot surgery they should have worked on the other end too :wink:

Yes, I have too much time on my hands.  I guess I'll spend the day doing my taxes....unless someone else want me to track down their mother. :lol:  

It will be good to get back up and around.  I'm anxious to get out to the shop...I miss it. :cry:
George

KustomLincolnLady

WOW!!!!! Those must be some good drugs they gave you George!!!!  ROFLMAO!!!!

I wonder if Dolly's read it yet!!! She will be devistated, I'm here for you Dolly!!  :wink:
Debb

river1

Quote from: "ram-rod"kustom lincon lady  theres nothing but sheep ,flies ,desert,and heaps of bulldust
in the aussie section they are really untidy and theres heaps of old wrecked cars everywhere.   are you sure you still want to come in.

heck i didn't WANT to go to the aussie section, but the way you describe it now i NEED  to go. can someone give me a recommendation?

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dolly

Jim, I'm happy to nominate, and I'm positive Carps will second it.

Guess that means you're in.  Just don't type anything that Frank can be sued for.   :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

river1

Quote from: "Dolly"Jim, I'm happy to nominate, and I'm positive Carps will second it.

Guess that means you're in.  Just don't type anything that Frank can be sued for.   :wink:

WOOHOO  

and to be nominated by the SEXY dolly makes it even better.

thanks jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

38HAULR

Just to digress,I spotted "outback" on this thread,If you read this outback,how did you fare up in the top end with that cyclone?.And also Franky............Frank.

grazza

GOLLY, how many threads have you guys got going? It is good to pick up on everything again.  This RRT is soooo much like HRI, something is missing from all the others [even the Aussie one], don't know what it is, must be a kind of irrelevance, but here every thing just feels "nice,warm and homey", or is it just me!  Have you "older" RRT guys got any advice, hints or guides for we "newer" guys.  i.e. is there anywhere we shouldn't go?.  You know , the Aussie thing!
You remember how it goes
A Good Holden Engine Will Improve A Great Ford Everytime. 8)
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

bcal

I call it "reasonableness" grazza.

Just like the HRI people here respect each others views and don't take things too seriously.
Time flies when you\'re no longer young
Brett.