Aussie Forum

Started by Sled56, March 10, 2005, 09:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gt28a

Quote from: "purplepickup".  They're down under the Yank ones :lol:

Don't you mean "in the deep south" :D

autocol

excuse my butting in, given that i've not been around these parts for some time now, but would one of the Frank's please let me into the "aussie" section?

i call a case a slab, a shrimp a prawn, and a pick-up a ute...

am i in?  :)

purplepickup

Quote from: "autocol"i call a case a slab, a shrimp a prawn, and a pick-up a ute...

Do you have a barbie? :twisted:
George

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "autocol"i call a case a slab, a shrimp a prawn, and a pick-up a ute...

LMAO!!!!!!

ah so you need passwords!!!!!  :shock:  :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"ah so you need passwords!!!!!  :shock:  :lol:

For what?

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"ah so you need passwords!!!!!  :shock:  :lol:

For what?

Just kidding around because of this

"excuse my butting in, given that i've not been around these parts for some time now, but would one of the Frank's please let me into the "aussie" section?

i call a case a slab, a shrimp a prawn, and a pick-up a ute..."

Debb

38HAULR

Hi KustomLincolnLady,   My names Frank,I would let you in, but I am not one of the Franks with the authority.Looks like you know the lingo.Was that from our posts,or the "Crodile Dundee " movies........Frank.

Dolly

I think it wasCarps "Frankness" helped make the bozo in Brissy mad enough to get the Ambulance Chaserss working overtime, so I've had my legal people instruct him he's not to let anybody in either.   :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Carps

Quote from: "purplepickup"

Nope!  

But I have a dolly who tells me her mother's name was Barbie.   :shock:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dolly

Quote from: "purplepickup"Do you have a barbie? :twisted:

GEORGE!  You know where my mother is?

Her full name is Cinderella Barbie, the Rayvin took advantage of her one night when he was drunk, then like he discarded me, he discarded her to the garbage after the love of his life, a certain Miss Piggy, came out of the closet and admitted they had been having a long term relationship behind Kermit's back.
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

ram-rod

kustom lincon lady  theres nothing but sheep ,flies ,desert,and heaps of bulldust
in the aussie section they are really untidy and theres heaps of old wrecked cars everywhere.   are you sure you still want to come in.
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "38HAULR"Hi KustomLincolnLady,   My names Frank,I would let you in, but I am not one of the Franks with the authority.Looks like you know the lingo.Was that from our posts,or the "Crodile Dundee " movies........Frank.

It wasn't me!!!  :roll:  it was from a post that Autocol made, LOL

Ram-Rod, I'm already in :wink:   been there watchin you blokes, lol :shock:   just lurking around.  I want to be Dolly's friend, but I've been warned about the other gurlz !!  :lol:
Debb

Dolly

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I want to be Dolly's friend,

Debb, effective immediately, you may consider yourself a freind of Dolly!   :lol:
Dolly

ram-rod

sshhh debb all the gurlz will want come downunder (our board is under this one)   to play with dolly
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

purplepickup

Quote from: "Dolly"
Quote from: "purplepickup"Do you have a barbie? :twisted:

GEORGE!  You know where my mother is?

Her full name is Cinderella Barbie, the Rayvin took advantage of her one night when he was drunk, then like he discarded me, he discarded her to the garbage after the love of his life, a certain Miss Piggy, came out of the closet and admitted they had been having a long term relationship behind Kermit's back.
Well Dolly I wish you hadn't asked about her.  My niece has some connections in Florida and she said there was a Cindy Barbie that knew a secret agent who had a code name of The Rayvyn but he also had as many aliases as he has had inanimate girlfriends.  I hope it's not your mom because the tale is not a pretty one.  My niece received some pictures of Cindy from one of her connections.

Anyway, supposedly Rayvyn dumped Miss Piggy at a meat packing plant on the south side of Chicago.  He needed gas money to get out of town.  

Cindy was doing pretty good in those days.  She had just bought a new trailer and was well known in the Country Western bars around Pensacola and across the border in Alabama.   She had won a few line dancing competitions.  Here's a picture of her then.  I don't know if you'd recognize her or not.

Things were going pretty good for her.  She got her a computer at the pawn shop and was in a bunch of chat rooms.  Her user name was, coincidently, Cinderella.

The computer is where she ran into Rayvyn again.  He was using one of his aliases and smooth talked her into meeting him at a little roadhouse down by Lake Okeechobee where he rented a cabin.  Neither of them had any idea who they were going to meet.  It was just another one of those internet blind date adventures.   Of course they recognized each other right away but Cindy was so impressed that Rayvyn had a real house instead of a trailer that she just fell into his arms with joy.  He, being the opportunist that he is, said "What the heck...she don't look all that bad" and they spent the night in that cabin.  Well when she woke up the next afternoon Rayvyn was gone and the cabin owner wanted the $20 he owed for the cabin.  Somehow she settled up with him and then she wasn't heard from for about 8 months.  Now these next few pictures were taken by her friend Turleen back at the trailer park.

This was taken on a Saturday night just before her and Turleen went out dancin'.

And this one was about a week later just before she gave birth to little Ravonnette on the kitchen table.

Here's the two darlin's all dressed up for a family photo.

Not much is known about Cindy's next few years except that she ran a daycare to make ends meet.  Of course her good looks still opened lots of doors for her and somehow she managed to support her fancy lifestyle.

Then one day a sad thing happened.  She looked in the mirror and saw that those late nights spent "swallerin' and hollerin" (that's doing shots and screaming "YEEEHAWW!" for those that wondered) had caught up with her.

She fell on bad times and lost her trailer and her Corvette and lived behind the 7-Eleven in West Miami out by the Everglades.

She tried to get used to sleeping alone but it was hard.

Then one night, while looking for something to eat in the dumpster, she found a newspaper that had a front page story about a guy named Prince who had lost the winning State Lotto ticket somewhere in West Miami.  She read it and dreamed of the days she was queen of the trailer park, scratchin' lotto tickets by the dozen, but she was still hungry so she kept looking for scraps of food.  Soon she found a half eaten 1/4 pound Big Bite hot dog smothered in jalapenos.  She was in heaven.  As she gummed the weiner it brought back memories of years ago when she would boil up a bunch of hot dogs for Sunday dinner.  All of a sudden her gums hit something hard.  She spit it out and it landed on the newspaper.  It was a lottery ticket.  It was THE lottery ticket.  She was rich and immediately went out and bought a new car with her name on it and a bottle of Kesslers.  She took off across Alligator Alley and floored that little car, turned up the music full blast and drank the whole bottle of whiskey.  Well, you know that one curve in Alligator Alley?  She didn't see it.

I told you the tale was not a good one :(

She might have survived the crash but no one seems to know. :cry:
George