Model A job

Started by idrivejunk, July 25, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Quote from: "chimp koose"LOOKIN KOOL

Just for you, Chimp Kool  8)

Matt

chimp koose

What tail lights are those ? they look great in the truck.

idrivejunk

I figured they were stock but they sure resemble 66-7 Tempest /LeMans turned 90°.
Matt

chimp koose

I think you may be right about the tail lights . Those front marker lights just don't seem to have the same visual 'pop' . They look to be trailer marker lights .

kb426

The front lights are commonly used on flat bed farm trucks. They mount in the corners and are called armored lights.
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

That 49 Merc gets a Roadster shop frame and Coyote and it is "in". Along with a Bandit era, 77-9 T/A with LS and left pedal six gear.

During this brief diversionary interlude; I submit this hourish old pic lest ye forget... about The Big Race. :wink:

8)  Dayum! Yea dat mines.  :)

Ahem.

Business, business...  :roll:

more progress-

Matt

jaybee

Lots of cool stuff there, thanks for sharing. :)
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

chimp koose

Nice work , it will be interesting to see the finished result . This car has so many subtle refinements .

idrivejunk

Thanks on behalf of the crew, guys. The A just looks sad right now really but activity continues. The kind of stuff you'd find more exciting, mechanical details. I'm just not that guy. The F1 job is whittling down slow also, but faster than rivers carve canyons. Gal who smoothed up the A dash must have just been a summer employee, has 5 yr old. Not there this week and school started.
Matt

idrivejunk

Rounded a corner at the shop today and came face to face with my "ex". Stopped me dead on the spot and we stared for I don't know how many moments like this, just speechless.  :shock:

Matt

chimp koose

enjenjo

Still beautiful as ever. :)
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Why, what big eyes you have!
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

looks like his chin fell to the floor :lol:

jaybee

Ready to start filming the next "Cars" movie.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)