Model A job

Started by idrivejunk, July 25, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

If you believe that "variety is the spice of life", your shop needs no hot sauce. :)
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Our reputation must not be confined to a certain type of vehicle. But it seems theres always two of something in there.
Matt

jaybee

That's gonna be a sweet little Mustang, too.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

idrivejunk

Just random Mike there. He is doing stuffs-

Poor Flintstones bumper jack pup.  :(

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

chimp koose

kb426

Those header kits are pricey but they sure do appear to make the end result better to arrive at. :)
TEAM SMART

jaybee

Cool hood side bulges! I liked your idea to mimic a mustang side scoop, but this will also be good.

chimp koose

ya those hood bulges are a fresh idea , I have never seen that before , looks good  8)  8)

idrivejunk

A little dash progress-

There are two fastbacks in, both came in as partial projects someone had done very poorly. I think I showed this one here before. Shiny now-

All Ford. All the time. :roll:
Matt

kb426

I bet the owners are getting excited, now. :)
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

idrivejunk

Haven't seen the A guy since the outbreak, been paying with a card. Wheels would be good. I did get asked by Mike about sketching up an air cleaner idea. Did that. No pic but he made a funky shaped aluminum inlet tube for the TB that will clear the hood side and allow a store bought elbow and cone to be used. I suggested a Cobra Jet shaker as a filter box up top, if we are having something which will obscure the huffer.
Matt

jaybee

That sounds interesting, can't wait to see more.

idrivejunk

Matt