Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Well.......... That station with 3.49-9 for regular gasoline is now 3.55-9 ..  I read the crude oil prices have gone up again.

Also common to see 3.35 a gallon at other stations that were 3.25  the day before.

Diesel has not jumped up like gasoline has ... at least where I wonder around at.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Canuck

Oct 7.2021.  Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Pump price for regular gas is running at $ 1.42.9/ litre, translated to US numbers that works out to $ 4.30 US per US Gallon.  Prediction is it will continue to rise in price well into next year.

This is not helping the economy recover from Covid at all.
My 30 Coupe build, with a Nailhead and fenders
  UPDATED JUNE 26, 2017
http://chevelle406.wordpress.com/

Crosley.In.AZ

Diesel fuel has jumped up. I seen a lot of 3.40 a gallon diesel this morning. :shock:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley on October 06, 2021, 07:09:21 PM
Well.......... That station with 3.49-9 for regular gasoline is now 3.55-9 ..  I read the crude oil prices have gone up again.

That station with 3.55 a gallon gasoline was at 3.59-9 on friday. Diesel was still 3.39-9 there.  Geeeez!

A friend in WisconSin was telling me their prices have jumped 20 cents a gallon recently.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Hi...  Filled up my truck today. $3.40 a gallon for diesel. $110.19 was the total.  Yikes  :blank:

Gasoline is still 3.30 a gallon in most stations I see.  The high priced station is still at 3.60 a gallon for regular grade gasoline
Tony

idrivejunk

Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Out n about today...  that high priced gas station is now at 3.66 for regular gasoline.

Most other spots are 3.30 for gas , diesel is 3.40 a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I am seeing many 3.40 for gasoline and diesel now... 

In local news on social media it was reported by AAA that gasoline in the valley was near 3.35 a gallon now. I commented to them that AAA was running late, its been that price for a while.  :arrow: :shock: :shock: :shock: ???
Tony

enjenjo

most places around here are about $3.30 but I found gas in Jasper Mi Tuesday for $3.09.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

the expensive Chevron station we pass by   was at 3.69-9 a gallon for diesel and regular gasoline.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley on October 21, 2021, 07:48:51 PM
the expensive Chevron station we pass by   was at 3.69-9 a gallon for diesel and regular gasoline.

Today (saturday) the expensive station is 3.79-9 for diesel....  gasoline remains at 3.69-9 .  A local station or 2 near us have jumped to 3.40 a gallon from 3.35
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Circle K station a few miles from us was at 3.49-9 this morning.  We had errands and about 3.5 hours later we drive passed the station again and the price is now 3.59-9  ..  Diesel ia 3.59-9 at most stations I see.

The high priced station is at 3.79-9 for diesel and 3.69-9 for gasoline
Tony

enjenjo

Gas in west Toledo was $3.19 yesterday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Most of the stations we pass are now at 3.85-9 for diesel..  Gasoline is at 3.65-9

The expensive  Chevron gas station I never stop at is 3.89-9 for diesel and gasoline is 3.79-9
Tony

wayne petty

Does anybody recall seeing the second part of the Matt Lauer interview of George W Bush after Obama was in..

Matt ask 43 what he thought of the $5 gasoline prices..

43 leaned back.. laughed and said the American Public will just have to learn the hard way of how supply and demand pricing really works...