Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline has moved up slightly at a few stations. 3.85 is common. Chevron stations near me are still at $3.99-9 for regular. Premium is 4.89-9 at Chevron

Lowest diesel price I see is 3.89-9 , more common is 3.99-9.

Pumps I use locally seem to shut off at $125.00  which is I run my truck down to a fuzz under 1/4 tank , that 125.00 amount will not fill it up.  48 gallon tank
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

We were just out for breakfast at IHOP ... The expensive Chevron station we pass is now at 4.09-9 for regular gasoline... Diesel is now 4.19-9.

Geeez.  >:(  :(
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

The expensive Chevron station near us:  regular gasoline is : 4.15-9 now ...   Diesel is: 4.29-9 as of today (tuesday)

I down loaded the app Gas Buddy..  Will see if that is worth a chit or clustered up with ads?
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley on November 23, 2021, 04:36:15 PM
The expensive Chevron station near us:  regular gasoline is : 4.15-9 now ...   Diesel is: 4.29-9 as of today (tuesday)

I down loaded the app Gas Buddy..  Will see if that is worth a chit or clustered up with ads?

I edited the prices in previous post.  I was 1 dollar off for some reason?  Dreaming?

That same station is now 4.19-9 for gasoline and diesel is 4.39-9 as of saturday morning.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Photo I snapped a few days ago.. East of me about 5 miles. This is not the common prices, Chevron seems to be the highest around
Tony

34ford

$2.99 at Costco here and $3.19 at the rest of the normal stations here in  Nebraska. Friend heading to Florida paid $2.71 in Missouri yesterday.

enjenjo

$2.95 in Wauseon today. I took the lady out for lunch after updating our wills. Fried chicken and Lake Perch buffet.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Not much changes around in fuel prices.. Altho it is early this tuesday morning.  :shock:

I have used the Gas Buddy app on my phone.  FOr the large part it is fairly accurate. The ads are a bit annoying, but the app I use is phree
Tony

idrivejunk

$3.74 today. For the S/C GTP.
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

We were in the southeast valley of the sun today... South Mesa, Higley , Gilbert AZ area..  the prices on Gasoline and Diesel were near  all the same.  $3.79-9 for gas , diesel at 3.99-9 ... couple places a few pennies higher
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

In Wickenberg Az on sunday. Paid $3.96 a gallon for regular... just north of there about 5 miles , diesel was at 4.70 a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley on November 28, 2021, 11:52:27 PM
I edited the prices in previous post.  I was 1 dollar off for some reason?  Dreaming?

That same station is now 4.19-9 for gasoline and diesel is 4.39-9 as of saturday morning.

Drove past the expensive Chevron station near me this morning.. they are down to 4.29-9 for diesel

:shock:  :arrow:
Tony

enjenjo

I bought gas in Sylvania today $2.97. 23 cents cheaper than Swanton.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

Lets see... $3.38 at Jiffy Kwick yesterday, 100% 91 for the Loud One. $3.68 at Kum n Go Monday was 100% 93 for the Boosty One, and $3.28 Sunday for eth 89 at Casey's for the Meek One. They call that premium now, 91 is super. I calls it mid grade.

Even to save my life, I could not figure out why my home county tops out at 91 octane.  ???

I recall on one of these threads talking about electric swaps for muscle.... yeah thats definitely a thing now.  :idea:
Matt