Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline seems to have settled out at mostly 3.60 a gallon on the low side here.
Diesel is at 3.85 a gallon at most stations we pass by.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

idrivejunk

Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Out n about this morning. The expensive Chevron station is at 3.90 for diesel and 3.80 for regular grade gasoline.
Tony

chimp koose

we are $1.43.9/L here . Almost 4L to a US gallon so about $5.50/US gallon ::)

phat46

I went with my wife to a Mennonite store (bulk goods) about 40 miles from home. All two lane roads through small towns. We found gas at a Walmart for $3.06 and filled up. Back kn town it was between $3.19 up to $3.46. By

enjenjo

I bought gas out by the Toledo airport for $3.13 today the rest of the stations were from $3.18 to $3.30.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

out this evening...  Area gasoline stations a few have jumped to 3.70 for gasoline. Diesel is 3.80 a gallon.

Mayb tomorrow I will be near the expensive station. See what prices they are at.

Local gas stations I have seen premium gasoline at 4.09-9 a gallon..  4.10 a gallon in my mind.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I mis spoke , mis typed?  Common diesel price is 3.85 a gallon.

Passed by the expensive gas station today. They are at 3.90 a gallon for regular gasoline and diesel..  :twisted:
Tony

phat46

We're at $3.50 most places in town now, not too far away it's 12-25 cents cheaper....the border opens up tomorrow to allow Canadians over here. Makes me wonder if the local stations raised prices in anticipation of a possible influx looking for "cheap" gas! 🤔😀

Crosley.In.AZ

I see a few more stations at 3.90 for diesel now...  3.70 is common for gasoline.  One station was at 3.73 for regular gasoline.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I have seen a few stations at $3.99-9 for regular gasoline. With premium gas at 4.89-9
Tony

enjenjo

I bought gas today at the Pilot in Napoleon Oh for $3.16. Diesel was $3.92.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3.89-9 for diesel. Pump did the limit shut off at 125 dollars . Made a run to Tucson with the 5th wbeel. Repair work. 300 plus miles at 9.6 mpg per the computer.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

And today: I paid 4 dollars a gallon for diesel . Same station a day ago at 3.90
Tony

Beck

I went from home, 20 mi south of St. Louis in IL, to S. GA this weekend. I try to find the cheapest diesel prices. The cheapest I found was right here at home, 3.28-9. All the pumps I see stop at $100. I went 1300 miles with a 10.3 mpg average. Pulling the trailer makes it suck it.