Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

gasoline has been in the 3.02 to 3.05 range lately...  Diesel has not changed
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Traveled a different road today...  saw gasoline and diesel at the same price:  3.30 a gallon.  A Shell Oil brand station
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Saw gasoline for 2.99-9 this morning.  Not a common sight here.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline at a place called Sam's Club was 2.89-9 ...  Long lines there.
Tony

idrivejunk

$3.62 for the bellyfull I got yesterday.
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

paid 3.15-9 for diesel today....  23.7 gallons of it.  Half a tank for my truck
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gas station down the road here that is usually the lowest price.  Changed.  It was 3.13 a gallon yesterday. Other stations I pass are still at 3.11 to 3.16 a gallon.

Cant find diesel under 3.25 a gallon around here.  but then I am not staying here much longer.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

We are up in the hills of AZ..  Near Show Low AZ.  Diesel around here runs 3.11 to 3.35 a galllon.  Gasoline is from 3 dollars to 3.26 a gallon.
Tony

enjenjo

$3.14 for gas in Maumee yesterday. $2.97 in Wauseon twenty miles away. Guess which one I bought.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Back in the valley of the sun.  Prices are still near the same.  Gasoline is cheaper than diesel.

Gas is 3.05 to 3.18 a gallon.

Diesel seems to stay at 3.18 to 3.30 a gallon.

I have not been near any of the "clubs" lately to see their proces.  Always looong lines there.
Tony

enjenjo

I bought gas today at Costco in Toledo for $2.65 a gallon. Premium was $3.25.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.94-9 for diesel this morning....  found the station at a Frys food store.  We had 10 cents off per gallon.  $71.00 into the tank it went.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Fuel prices about the same..  Diesel is 3.25 or 3.28 a gallon at all but 1 station in the area I run around in right now.  Other station is at 3.05 to 3.08 a gallon.  20 cents less than others.  Weird
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Fuel  prices went up a few pennies.  Weird, with the holiday weekend coming too.  LOL

I did see diesel for 3.36 a gallon yesterday.  That is a high amount.  Most stations are 10 cents less.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Prices are still up a bit around here from the holiday weekend. The station that was always lower than others..  Not any longer. They are in line with others at 3.16 a gallon for gasoline.

We can drive a couple miles south and save 10 cents a gallon.. so we do that. The price is always lower at a few stations we drive by.  8)
Tony