Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline station near work... is now 2.90 a gallon.  Bought gas this morning. The Goldwing does not hold too much, about 4.6 gal  was installed
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Gas yesterday at Costco was $2.44, $2.70 here in town.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

butch27

Just dropped to $2.55 in lower

58 Yeoman

We paid $2.44 in Park City, KY yesterday (we spent a few days at Mammoth Cave for our anniversary). Back to normal prices up here; ~$2.79.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

2.88 a gallon on friday morning in my usual Phx station.. The station 1/2 mile west , is still 2.96 a gallon.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

The stations I use are at 2.90 a gallon lately.. diesel has been 3.10 - 3.15 a gallon
Tony

purplepickup

Saw a few stations around here at $2.08 today but I just filled the car and a couple of cans for $2.13 yesterday... :roll:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.80 a gallon this morning. A station near the house.  Months ago: this station was taken over by Shell Gasoline.  Prices soon went up.  Shell gas around here is always 3 to 8 cents higher.  We stopped buying gasoline there.

Something changed?  Their prices have dropped back down.
Tony

58 Yeoman

We drove to the Chicago area yesterday, and a small town just east of LaSalle, IL had a Love's station on the interstate with $2.199. I filled up on the way home, where gas is @2.49.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

I was relatively pleased when I went to fill up the blown Pontiac today in Rogers Arkansas and our favorite flavor was $2.76. :)  That was low enough to get even my attention. 100% Sunoco 91. Mid was $2.61, Regular $2.46... and E10 for $2.16. Chugalug, right foot! :lol:
Matt

enjenjo

The price around here has been $2.20 for over a week now. Today in Wauseon regular was $2.06.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Arnold

Gas prices in Ontario have been dropping..we are down from about $1.25 LITRE :lol: to about $1.00

purplepickup

Prices at some stations around here have broken the $2/gal price at $1.97 which is the same as $.25 in 1965 dollars. I worked in a gas station in '65 and during gas wars we sold gas for as low as $.22 quite often. Pretty close to now.

Gas is cheap right now here but I feel for our Canadian neighbors. I wonder why the difference. Taxes?
George

Crosley.In.AZ

still pushing 2.80 to 2.90 a gallon for gasoline here...  common to see diesel at 3.15 a gallon in metro Phx areas
Tony