Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman

I use the non-ethanol premium, because that's all that available here; no lower grades w/o ethanol.

The prices here are all over the place. You can see $2.64 in one town, and the next will be $2.98 for regular. Doesn't make any sense to me. I am glad to see that Casey's contractors are really going to town on the new gas station in town. This past week, they got the footings poured and already have all the piping and conduit in the ground. A definite improvement over the Freedom station that was there...and over the old Casey's two blocks away.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 2.88 a gallon on thursday this week.  Kinda surprised at the price drop. 51 bucks later , the truck was full
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

filled truck up.  same station.  Same 2.88 a gallon.  just over 50 dollars this time.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

gas station Circle K I use in Phx , near work.... has been at 2.78 a gallon for 2 weeks now.  I am surprised the price has remained stabil
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gas station not far from us is at 2.80 a gallon.  Most of the stations in the area are at 2.90 - 2.92 a gallon for regular .... diesel is at 3.00 or higher
Tony

58 Yeoman

Gas around me is as high as $2.95, low as $2.70. Got gas at Kroger on Friday for $2.07 after $.65 Kroger discount.

Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.84 for gasoline in Phx on wednesday...

the station with 2.78 a gallon.  Well........ the pumps have the yellow "out of service" bags on them.  The diesel pumps are still in use. That is odd
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"Paid 2.84 for gasoline in Phx on wednesday...

the station with 2.78 a gallon.  Well........ the pumps have the yellow "out of service" bags on them.  The diesel pumps are still in use. That is odd

paid 2.83 a gallon this morning... the 2.78 a gallon station:  the pump handles are still in yellow baggies.

Diesel is around 3.06 a gallon.
Tony

Rrumbler

$3.15 at Chevron in northwest Las Vegas the other day; most major brands are in that range, give or take a few cents, but the lesser brands are around twenty cents or so lower.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

Plastic bags off the pumps at a Station near work...   Still at 2.78 a gallon of regular grade gasoline .  Filled up the Goldwing this morning.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.82 a gallon out near the house last week.  

THe 2.78 a gallon station is at 2.80 a gallon this week.  I did not buy gasoline there..  Bad planing in my part with the Goldwing gas needs.
Tony

58 Yeoman

Out and about this past week, gas is anywhere from $2.72 to $2.99. It's just nuts.

Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

The past week , on thursday I paid 2.80 a gallon at the station near work... About 1/2 mile away , the station is at 2.88 a gallon. The place was empty of vehicles
Tony

Rrumbler

$3.26 at the local Chevron a couple of days ago. I haven't been out and about much of late, so haven't noted prices around town.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

paid 2.90 for gasoline , near the house...   up about 6 cents..
Tony