Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I have seen a few more stations in my area with 3.20 to 3.28 a gallon for gasoline.  Those stations are empty when I drive by.

A few stations that were at 3.20 a gallon have dropped back to 3.10 a gallon.  For today at least.  8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Gas in Wauseon today was $2.29. I filled up both cars.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

$2. 78 today. Will we see a holiday rise this year?
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices are very different station to station near the house..  3.10 a gallon is the most common. Then 3.14 to 3.28 a gallon.  To be fair: the 3.28 a gallon gasoline is a full service  car wash. They are always higher for gasoline.

Diesel is 3 dollars to 3.20 a gallon.
Tony

idrivejunk

I been paying $3.20 last three weeks (all gas, premium because huffer) but also during that time, gas has been in short supply with some stations completely out, some with bags over half the pump nozzles. Normally thats news but haven't seen anything about it until today. No explanation offered, everyone is guessing. Dad says it was the ship that got crossways in the canal. News says maybe the switch from winter to summer gas, maybe winter storm. I think its fairly comical how the race, gender, age, and drama biased local media can't get an answer. Too many vendors are affected for us dumb as a stump public not to notice. I noticed a month ago.

Someone seems to be hiding something. :?  Anyone else seeing a shortage? :?:
Matt

idrivejunk

I didn't halt you guys' gas thread with just that, did I? :?

The usual place was upgrading pumps today and I was on fumes so went to a Kum n Go and to my suprise :-o  93 octane "premium plus" was available. :shock:  For $3.46.

Holy boostscoot! :D  The GTP may have had five gallons of 93 in her last hunnert thou. The KR reduction made me giggly all the way home.  :lol:
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

I filled up truck this afternoon.  About 90 dollars for 31 gallons.  The tank suppose to hold 48 gallons.  Gauge was showing 1/4 tank

We had 20 cents discount for the Frys Food Store gas station.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Some gasoline prices are up.. 3.15 a gallon.  Others remain at 3.10 a gallon.

The full service car wash near us came down from 3.25 a gallon to 3.20
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Gas prices near the house are about the same. 3.10 to 3.20 a gallon ...

I tend to think the Frys Food chain has a good contract with fuel suppliers if that is possible.  They have been 3.10 a gallon ( 3.09-9 ) for a while now.  Stations around them are up and down a few cents in price  1 - 2 times a week.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Road trip to Globe AZ few daze ago..  Saw moore 2.99-9 prices on gasoline and diesel than in metro area where I live.

We are headed over towards the west side of town today.  Will see what prices are there.

The high priced car wash near the house has come down to 3.18 a gallon on gasoline
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I was in the sorta west - northwest area of Phoenix on tuesday..  Gasoline prices near what i see around the house.  A few cents lower.

Around here at the house...  One station near a Frys Food store has dropped their prices down 2 cents below Frys.  The 3.10 a gallon at Frys Food stores seem stuck on that price. LOL
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Not much changes in price near us here...  Altho the Frys store near us dropped their price down to match the Shell station across the street.

Diesel is 3 dollar a gallon.  Gasoline is 3.08 .. Must be a price war?  LOL
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Near the house:  The higher priced stations have come down a couple pennies.  Nothing to get eggcited about.

:T)
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Poof...  a few stations have jumped to 3.20 a gallon for gasoline and diesel.  A 10 - 12 cent jump over nite

I doubt it is related to the ransomware attack back in the southeast?
Tony