Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

It's gone up to $2.99 here. Still below the national average.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

Price dropped to $2.89 today here in town, and was within a penny of that nearly to Cleveland.

Bruce Dorsi

$3.14 for regular and $3.66 for diesel at two high-volume truck stops here in northern NJ.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Crosley.In.AZ

I see more 3.20 a gallon prices than not lately..  Hard to find a station at 3.15 or less for gasoline or diesel.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

$2.67 in Wauseon today.

Crosley.In.AZ

We now have a few stations in the area at mid 3.20 a gallon for gasoline and diesel..
Tony

enjenjo

The cheapest I saw was $2.81 in Fremont Oh, next best was $2.82 in Dearborn Mi. in the last couple days. It was $2.89 in Swanton Kroger with .30 cents off I paid $2.59 on 33 gallons :D

kb426

I paid $2.69 at Colby Ks on I70 today.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

I was out in the east valley today (sunday).  A town called Apache Junction..   Gasoline was higher than diesel out there.  Diesel was 3.06 to 3.10 a gallon.

Gasoline was at 3.18 to 3.20 a gallon.  Couple 3.25 a gallon places
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Over in Phoenix area we saw many 3.05 a gallon prices.  By the house the common number is 3.15 to 3.20 a gallon for gasoline. Diesel is usually less a nickle.  A few places are  3.25 a gallon for gasoline

I paid 2.99-9 for diesel on tuesday.  We had a discount points for the Frys store
Tony

phat46

We jumped to $3.09 here, luckily I filled up at Sams Club a few days ago at $2.72.

Crosley.In.AZ

We were around town a bit today..  Phoenix is still a few pennies lower than myy east end of the valley.

Prices at my end are kinda wierd..  some stations are 3.23-9 to 3.25-9 a gallon..  3.19-9 is common.  The high proced car warsh is back up to 3.28-9 for gasoline.

I saw a 3.11-9 for gasoline in Phoenix
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Not much change in gasoline  prices around here...  I still see diesel for 3.10 a gallon in a few places
Tony

phat46

We are at about $3 a gallon here, I saw e-85 at $3.99 gal tonight. Not sure if that was a screwup on the sign or what. I did notice a few weeks ago that e-85 was the same as regular. It used to be a lot cheaper than regular. 🤔

Crosley.In.AZ

Fuel prices still about the same here near the house...  I did learn something new today:  We had some fuel discount points with the Frys Food store. The truck needed fuel.  The pump shut off at 35 gallons.  It started that slow down of pumping fuel about 1 gallon early and then shut down at 35 gallons.  I have never run up against that shut down amount before.  I spent $104.96 for diesel.
Tony