Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Monday 1-18-2021 Gasoline in Phx had dropped to 2.36 a gallon.  

The truck received 17 gallons.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices are all over the board in some places I travel aaround local.  There can be 10 cents a gallon difference just across the street between stations. That aint normal here.

I paid 2.18 a gallon monday evening.  Wife had 20 cents a gallon discount from the local food store.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Diesel has remained near 2.45 a gallon.  Regular gasoline has been moving up & down..  8)
Tony

phat46

We jumped, overnight, from $2:15 a gal to 2:46, highest I have seen for a while. I figured it was coming,  the Detroit news station I watched announced the day before that Michigan gas prices were dropping, it ALWAYS goes the opposite of what they say.😄

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.42 a gallon this morning near my house..  Diesel is near 2.46 to 2.50 a gallon in most places I drive thru
Tony

enjenjo

I was out Thursday, the cheapest I saw was $2.19 in west Toledo, The highest was $2.47 in Sylvania.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Some local stations not far from my house seem to like a 4 cent change.  One day the price is 2.50 a gallon for gasoline and diesel.. next day it was 2.46 at a 7-11 store. Across the street a Frys food store was 2.44.

Very next day : the 7-11 was at 2.46 a gallon for gasoline and diesel.  Frys was still 2.44

Next day the 7-11 was back to 2.50 a gallon.  Frys still at 2.44 a gallon
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART

phat46

We had been sitting at about $2.46 for a while, then dropped three cents a few days ago. Yesterday it went down to about $2:35...today, $2:56; except at Meijer and Murfy (Walmart) where I filled up tonight at $2:27. Not sure what is going n. 🤔😄

Crosley.In.AZ

THis friday morning, the gas  stations I run by:  Frys Food store was still 2.44 a gallon.  The 7-11 store across the street dropped from 2.50 a gallon to 2.44 a gallon matching the Frys Store. Other stations in the area were a few pennies higher.

My Goldwing motorcycle did not need fuel today...  Altho my truck needs filled up. But then the truck is going up for sale
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline and diesel took a jump in price this week.  About 10 cents a gallon.

Stations last week that were 2.44 a gallon are 2.54 to 2.56 a gallon this week.  Diesel in many places is 2.60 a gallon.

A friend in Wisconsin told me his supplier of oils and propane claims the wholesale prices have not increased much , just the end retailers  are raising prices because they can.
Tony

phat46

Jumped to $2:66 a gal here overnight.....😕 I'm expecting to be over $3 by the end of March, probably sooner.

Crosley.In.AZ

Stations near us  have jumped to mid 2.70s a gallon of gasoline.   Diesel has done the same.  Premium gas is 2.99 a gallon at the location I bought gas

I paid 2.70 a gallon for gasoline in Phoenix this morning.  The Goldwing needed 5.2 gallons
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Station in Phoenix I bought gasoline from on thursday for 2.70 a gallon , was at 2.80 a gallon friday morning.     Goldwing did not need gas.  8)
Tony

enjenjo

$2.70 in Toledo yesterday
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.