Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 3 dollars a gallon today for gasoline.  At least I think of 2.99-9 a gallon as 3 dollars
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

The 3 dollar a gallon gasoline price is spreading around here. Diesel was at 2.80 to 2.86 a gallon on wednesday
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"The 3 dollar a gallon gasoline price is spreading around here. Diesel was at 2.80 to 2.86 a gallon on wednesday

Well:  holy crap.  Diesel came down a few pennies.  I see more 2.76 a gallon diesel this morning.   Gasoline is still 3 dollars a gallon where I travel.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Thursday evening I filled the tank of the Goldwing... 3 dollar a gallon.

This friday morning we were out on quik errands (day off for me).. gasoline is at 3.10 a gallon everywhere we drove.  Diesel was back in the mid 2.80s.

I text a co-worker that lives in Maricopa AZ.  He said 3.10 a gallon for him too this morning
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Saturday morning;

Gasoline is still at 3.10 a gallon.  I noticed 1 place at 3 dollars a gallon.

Diesel has jumped up to 2.90 a gallon at most stations we drove past
Tony

enjenjo

Toledo yesterday $2.80 Costco yesterday $2.40
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Weird:  as the gasoline hit 3 dollar a gallon.  The price increases seemed to stop.  I see diesel at same price as gasoline at the moment.
Tony

phat46

Prices took a 10-15cent jump overnight, now $2.90 a gal.

enjenjo

$2.73 in Toledo yesterday

Crosley.In.AZ

I forgot to post:  In Phoenix at the stations I pass by often.  Gasoline is  now 3.10 a gallon.  Diesel was still  3 dollars a gallon this thursday morning
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Near the house here:  mostly 3.10  a gallon , Seen a couple 3.15 a gallon for regular gasoline..  1 station was 3.28 a gallon for regular grade.

Diesel is still at 3 dollars, couple places were 3.05 for diesel.  That should go up soon.  :shock:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Sunday morning:  changes happening.  Prices are up again.

several 3.20 a gallon for gasoline around me.  Diesel is at 3.10 a gallon today in most spots that we drove past.

Shell brand stations tend to run a few pennies higher near my home location..  One was 3.28 a gallon , the other is 3.24.  Right across the street from the 3.24 a galllon ...... the Frys Food store is 3.10...  At least for a little while.  :D
Tony

enjenjo

The price in Waterville Oh was the best I saw yesterday, $2.67 a gallon. Diesel fuel has been staying about the same, right at $3.00. I don't expect diesel will change as much, because most of it goes to trucks.